most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

the most dangerous/lethal occ

juicer(standard)
No votes
hyperion juicer
No votes
titan juicer
2%
mega juicer
6%
mind melter
33%
line walker
5%
crazy
9%
other(please specify)
45%

Total votes: 64

Dustin Fireblade
Knight

Unread post by Dustin Fireblade »

Of that list? The Mind Melter.
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

Mind melter..Lots of ways to kill and can do alot more than kill. Psionics don't need words, and juicer can't run faster than you can think...
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
Nxla666
Champion

Unread post by Nxla666 »

Could not decide so I went with the mind melter, so many powers, so many way to use a lot of them. Second choice would be a Headhunter.
"You WILL believe that all people have an inherent right to follow their own path to enlightenment in the spiritual manner of their choice or we will burn you at the stake!!!"~Slag
hahaha NXLA for the win.-- Galactus Kid x2
Bah. Immortality and marriage are just 2 things that should never mix. Any kind of prolongued lifespan shouldn't be burdened with monogamy.- Alejandro
Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil.
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

techno-wizard...all the way

Unread post by Guest »

newbee2004 wrote:Have to go with crazies. noone kills a group of PCs faster then a crazy.

"Gee what's that button do?" "BOOOOM!

Yep.

Also great when the group is trying to sneak around, and the Crazy has a Psychotic Episode triggered by a small woodland creature which starts a huge firefight.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Re: most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

iamgeorge wrote:what are your opinions on the most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts?

Whichever one I'm playing.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Dr. Doom III
Knight

Unread post by Dr. Doom III »

Temporal Warrior.
"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
-George Orwell
***Posting of articles does not imply endorsement of such***

Unread post by Guest »

There are varying levels of combat. Open firefight, i'd go with a Full Conversion Borg and his TX-500 Rail Gun. A bar, i'd go with a burster. Sneaking wise, the Mystic Ninja takes the cake. It depends on how you fight. Out of that list I say crazies, because of their uncanny ability to kill fellow PC's with their actions.
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Killer Cyborg wrote:
iamgeorge wrote:what are your opinions on the most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts?

Oooh...nice answer. :demon:

I clicked "other" and will be throwing my chips in with the Lanotaur from Psi-scape.
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Atramentus wrote:Mind Melter.

"Oh it sure is stuffy in that helmet. Why don't you take it off? Oh come now, I'm unarmed and your a big skilled soldier. There you go."

*Mind Bolt* "Oh, I've melted another one's mind."

:D

Heck, according to Wayne Breaux Mind Bolt's are pure mental damage that bypass armor... so you can skip that first step...

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Josh Sinsapaugh
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Killer Cyborg wrote:

"Oh it sure is stuffy in that helmet. Why don't you take it off? Oh come now, I'm unarmed and your a big skilled soldier. There you go."

Heck, according to Wayne Breaux Mind Bolt's are pure mental damage that bypass armor... so you can skip that first step...

According to Breaux there is a "Preserve" in the Xiticix Hivelands....
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

I must have missed that one....

Josh Sinsapaugh

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

One of the "Preserves" in Spirit West is placed in the Hivelands...both via old descriptions and the Xiticix World Book.

That Preserve is not there in my campaigns or even in my vision of the Rifts World when I write unsolicited manuscripts.
Scooter the Outlaw
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Scooter the Outlaw »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:I clicked "other" and will be throwing my chips in with the Lanotaur from Psi-scape.

Most definitely... can't think of anything much scarier than having one of these things decide it wants to kill you.
Josh Sinsapaugh

Scooter the Outlaw wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:I clicked "other" and will be throwing my chips in with the Lanotaur from Psi-scape.

Most definitely... can't think of anything much scarier than having one of these things decide it wants to kill you.

I once rolled up one as an NPC...and rolled horribly on his attributes...he was still beyond bad ass.
cornholioprime
Palladin
Comment: At long last....I am FINALLY free of my wonderful addiction to the online Flash game "Bloons."
Well, mostly.....
Location: In the Hivelands with General Jericho Holmes, taking advantage of suddenly stupid Xiticix...

Unread post by cornholioprime »

Solothurn wrote:I said other.
Neo-human R.C.C. of New Anchillies in South America.
They are much more powerfull then a mindmelter since you start your charachter with the mind melter just as a beginning step.
Until I see/remember something "better" I'll go with this one for now.........
The Kevinomicon, Book of Siembieda 3:16.

16 Blessed art Thou above all others, O COALITION STATES, beloved of Kevin;

17 For Thou art allowed to do Evil without Limit, nor do thy Enemies retaliate.

18 Thy Military be run by Fools and Dotards.

19 Yet thy Nation suffers not. Praise be unto Him that protects thee from all harm!!
Preacher
Hero
Comment: My Thermonuclear level defense of Palladium is neither condoned nor endorsed by Palladium Books.

Unread post by Preacher »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

I clicked "other" and will be throwing my chips in with the Lanotaur from Psi-scape.

Ditto
ImageImage Yeah I like guns. Image
I pledge allegiance to this flag, if that bothers you well that's too bad!!!
Josh Sinsapaugh

Juicers can take O.C.C. variations.

The Scout
The Gladiator
and the Assassin.

All of them found in Juicer Uprising.

Unread post by Guest »

Solothurn wrote:
The Sovereign wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

If Mind Bolts go through armour then Mind Melters just became one of the strongest OCCs anywhere, with the ability to do mega-damage that ignores armour, juicing a normal, fully armoured person in a single attack.

Don't forget shockwave attack from Vibration Super Power.

Better Option: Vibrate to become Intangible.

You can Vibrate through Inorganic Substances at 1/3 Speed.

Take a Sword that does Mega-Damage, hit someone in Inorganic Armor with it, it goes through their armor, slowing down, but still doing 1/3rd Damage...1/3rd of Mega-Damage is still going to kill a squishy dead.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

What? No Cosmo Knights, or Apoks, or Atlantian Conservators? Any one of them would wipe the floor with all of the above.
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]
Darksoul

Unread post by Darksoul »

I would have to vote for the unpredictable multiple personality crazy
Killer Cyborg
Priest

Solothurn wrote:
The Sovereign wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Dead Boy wrote:What? No Cosmo Knights, or Apoks, or Atlantian Conservators? Any one of them would wipe the floor with all of the above.

Prove to me that they can "wipe the floor" with a Neo-Human and Ill take your post as intelligent.

The Vibration thing was from the FanFAQ, and as for proof...read Phase World, Wormwood, and Atlantis, respectively.

Your getting my Neo-Human post mixed up with my vibration one. Thier two different subjects I was posting about. Vibration has nothing to do with Neo-Humans.

Reread the part where he tells you that Proof is in Phase World, Wormwood, and Atlantis.
That's addressing your post at hand; Cosmo Knights are in Phase World, Apoks are in Wormwood, and Conservators are in Atlantis.

Killer Cyborg
Priest

Solothurn wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
The Sovereign wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Dead Boy wrote:What? No Cosmo Knights, or Apoks, or Atlantian Conservators? Any one of them would wipe the floor with all of the above.

Prove to me that they can "wipe the floor" with a Neo-Human and Ill take your post as intelligent.

The Vibration thing was from the FanFAQ, and as for proof...read Phase World, Wormwood, and Atlantis, respectively.

Your getting my Neo-Human post mixed up with my vibration one. Thier two different subjects I was posting about. Vibration has nothing to do with Neo-Humans.

Reread the part where he tells you that Proof is in Phase World, Wormwood, and Atlantis.
That's addressing your post at hand; Cosmo Knights are in Phase World, Apoks are in Wormwood, and Conservators are in Atlantis.

Then he should of clarified it better! Besides, that isn't proof.

Did you compare stats?

Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

I voted Other

The most lethal/dangerous Occ/Pcc/Rcc in rifts?

All of them.

Its not the stats that make a O/P/Rcc lethal/dangerous its the mind controling them that does.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"

Unread post by Guest »

The Sovereign wrote:
Edge wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
The Sovereign wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

If Mind Bolts go through armour then Mind Melters just became one of the strongest OCCs anywhere, with the ability to do mega-damage that ignores armour, juicing a normal, fully armoured person in a single attack.

Don't forget shockwave attack from Vibration Super Power.

Better Option: Vibrate to become Intangible.

You can Vibrate through Inorganic Substances at 1/3 Speed.

Take a Sword that does Mega-Damage, hit someone in Inorganic Armor with it, it goes through their armor, slowing down, but still doing 1/3rd Damage...1/3rd of Mega-Damage is still going to kill a squishy dead.

80. Using the power of 'Vibration', can a hero use the ability 'Vibrate Through Substances' to punch/kick someone through their armor? Under the power's description, it says that the only substances that cannot be passed thru are living, organic substances. Speed is also reduced to 1/3. So, can a physical attack be made through an opponent's inorganic armor? If so, is the damage reduced by 1/3 because the Spd is 1/3?
Answer: No, it is not possible to use this power to vibrate a punch through armor.

Ah yes, an attempt to preserve the Balance and prevent instakills?

Edge says: It's crap, so you could stick a blade or your hand through a wall at 1/3 speed, but if you happen to hit a suit of body armor made of identical material, you get stopped by the "Instakill Prevention Barrier".

Unread post by Guest »

That doesn't matter though.

They aren't becoming intangible to go a certain distance, just vibrating so they can pass through inorganic matter.

Meaning, if you stuck your hand through a wall, and there was someone on the on the other side, you could tap them on the shoulder, much to their surprise...

But you couldn't force your hand as fast as you could through the wall and punch them apparently, because if you can't do it through body armor, why could you do it through anything else, right?

Lame/10.

Unread post by Guest »

The Sovereign wrote:
Edge wrote:That doesn't matter though.

They aren't becoming intangible to go a certain distance, just vibrating so they can pass through inorganic matter.

Meaning, if you stuck your hand through a wall, and there was someone on the on the other side, you could tap them on the shoulder, much to their surprise...

But you couldn't force your hand as fast as you could through the wall and punch them apparently, because if you can't do it through body armor, why could you do it through anything else, right?

Lame/10.

Yeah, I might allow people to go through armour, but only with punches and kicks and so forth. And I'm not sure I'd let them vibrate MD weapons through armour, and they probably shouldn't have supernatural strength. As lame as it is, I don't really want a character running around killing thousands by putting vibro-knives through enemies' armour.

Well, they would become Evil, and get hunted if they killed that many people.

Would definitely make a name for themselves.

Not to mention, they wouldn't get jack for experience.

A high level CS Officer suddenly becomes a Minor Menace at the low end of the scale.

I would allow it with Weapons if it was a Super Invention from Powers Unlimited that had the power.
Rimmerdal
Knight

Bestarium wrote:Other

Whose more dangerous? The man that kills people, or the man that invents a "better" way to do so?

Or what about a character that spreads revolutionary ideas? One that gains wisdom from the past successes and failures of others to ensure their own success?

I'd say a Rogue Scientist or Scholar are the most dangerous O.C.C's from the main book. The Coalition would probably think so atleast.

I thnk we're talking combat...BUT an operator would know weapons inside out...hence the right weapon he'd be lethal with the right knowledge...but I still vote Mind Melter.
taalismn wrote:

Unread post by Guest »

Technically.

It is a Vagabond.

With Superpowers.

Pick and Choose, but there are combos of Superpowers that simply cannot be matched for destructive capability, or survivability.
Rimmerdal
Knight

ANy character played by Batman...
taalismn wrote:

RainOfSteel
Champion

Unread post by RainOfSteel »

Damian Magecraft wrote:I voted Other

All of them.

Its not the stats that make a O/P/Rcc lethal/dangerous its the mind controling them that does.

"The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it."
--Baron Manfred von Richtofen
TableSmith :: RUE Topics Reference
Is it bad form to agree with you agreeing with me? ~ Toc Rat
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
Gomen_Nagai

Unread post by Gomen_Nagai »

Mind melters without a doubt, with the right powers they can go kill any human in their sleep or plain of day.
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

I'd have to say...

Game Master OCC. ;)

Of course, if you're allowing Heros Unlimited Conversions, I once made a character with metalform, immune to magic, and extremely resistant to psionics... that gets hard to beat. :)
Randomfist
Explorer

Unread post by Randomfist »

The problem would be actually, well, throwing him onto Jupiter!
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Floopers, definitely Floopers. They act all lazy and harmless, but you let your guard down for one second around those little buggers and they'll eat your heart raw... :frazz:
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

RainOfSteel wrote:

All of them.

now that is a quote that deserves to be sigged. too bad i didnt find it first :nh:
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

All of them.

now that is a quote that deserves to be sigged. too bad i didnt find it first :nh:

The quote means nothing to me because anyone who "sits in a crate" would not be a "poster child" of much. I mean really, think about it. If someone is going to quote about a person in a crate to point out the skill of a good mind, I don't think I would talk about someone who would want to be in a crate. Unless its in context with the bragging of a mob hitman who is talking about someone he assasinated and put in the crate and pointed it out as his trophy with that quote. Then that would be a good joke.

I honestly hope you are being sarcastic...
to belive otherwise would imply that the education system is failing even worse than I first thought...
RainOfSteel
Champion

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

All of them.

The quote means nothing to me because anyone who "sits in a crate" would not be a "poster child" of much. I mean really, think about it. If someone is going to quote about a person in a crate to point out the skill of a good mind, I don't think I would talk about someone who would want to be in a crate. Unless its in context with the bragging of a mob hitman who is talking about someone he assasinated and put in the crate and pointed it out as his trophy with that quote. Then that would be a good joke.

<sigh />

Manfred was one of the finest fighter pilots the world has ever seen. He invented most of what later became "modern dogfighting". He defied conventions, repeatedly, and succeeded when he did so.

His fighter squadron, the Flying Circus, tended to mow down just about everyone they came across.

Manfred called all fighter planes crates. The quote above is world famous.

"Crate" becomes a generic term referring to any vehicle, craft, or even general situation.

Manfred himself sat in many crates, and believe me, he was, and is, the poster child of all the great fighter pilots who have ever lived.
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
RainOfSteel
Champion

Qev wrote:I'd have to say...

Game Master OCC. ;)

That's Game Master RCC.

"Cow from Spaaaaaaace!"
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

RainOfSteel wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

All of them.

<sigh />

Manfred was one of the finest fighter pilots the world has ever seen. He invented most of what later became "modern dogfighting". He defied conventions, repeatedly, and succeeded when he did so.

His fighter squadron, the Flying Circus, tended to mow down just about everyone they came across.

Manfred called all fighter planes crates. The quote above is world famous.

"Crate" becomes a generic term referring to any vehicle, craft, or even general situation.

Manfred himself sat in many crates, and believe me, he was, and is, the poster child of all the great fighter pilots who have ever lived.

RoS if you have to explain it then he is already lost to us...
pity he seemed to have potential too...
RainOfSteel
Champion

Damian Magecraft wrote:RoS if you have to explain it then he is already lost to us...

Now now, none of that!

Post #1000
Last edited by RainOfSteel on Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

RainOfSteel wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:RoS if you have to explain it then he is already lost to us...

Now now, none of that!

Solothurn is posting some pretty cool artwork, so I forgive him.

Ok if only for the Artwork he is forgiven...
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

Props for him posting the art work for us to see, thats more balls than I have.....It could use some work though....kinda like his thought process....so far I am yet to be impressed by either.... :-?

That Quote was very apt if somewhat obscure. I had no idea that the dude was a famous fighter pilot but I assumed the "crate" was a vehicle of some sort and I think it was a good analogy to the player "piloting" the character.

To me the Mind Melter is the most deadly on that list as they can do MDC damage with a thought and they are versitile too.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

see what i mean :-(
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

Now now, none of that!

Solothurn is posting some pretty cool artwork, so I forgive him.

Ok if only for the Artwork he is forgiven...

Your foregivness is irrelavant for I did not ask for it. As for the reference, comparing with such an indirect analogy as has been done, one would need to at least consider the possibility that not everyone is going to know every enduendo a total stanger knows or for that matter, thinks. Only someone like you, and anyone else for that matter, who has no perpensity to even realize the obvious over thier own self dillusional arragonce would not only not realize this, but would actually mistaken me as someone who actually give a **** what they thought.
"Oh thank you for your mercy, gosh I was too primitive to understand your superior intellect master, oh by the way, would you like to have me rent a backhoe to cleap up all the bull **** that just came out of your mouth."

If you don't recognize a quote or reference all you have to do is ask for clarification, no one will think any less of you for it. Or if you don't want to ask, ten minutes of research via google or another search engine would have turned up enough info on Richtofen to put the quote in context. I don't think anyone expects everyone to know everything. However, making assumptions and blathering about how stupid the quote was when you don't have any idea what you're talking about is only going to make you look like a fool.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

any occ/rcc/pcc can be lethal and dangerous
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
RainOfSteel
Champion

Solothurn wrote:Your foregivness is irrelavant for I did not ask for it.

Then it is withdrawn.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Thinyser wrote:see what i mean :-(

Why yes, I do, quite.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Solothurn wrote:
Kalinda wrote:If you don't recognize a quote or reference all you have to do is ask for clarification, no one will think any less of you for it. Or if you don't want to ask, ten minutes of research via google or another search engine would have turned up enough info on Richtofen to put the quote in context. I don't think anyone expects everyone to know everything. However, making assumptions and blathering about how stupid the quote was when you don't have any idea what you're talking about is only going to make you look like a fool.

You wasting electrons.

Just preserving the original text of that last part (before an edit occurs).
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Anyways...

I voted OTHER...

BORGS ( Thunderstorm model ) or ( Custom Build using WoR, Bionics sourcebook )
Glitterboy ( in armor of course )
Transferred Intelligence Robots ( SB1 ) ( custom build of course )

Whoever is commanding the SDF-1 at the moment...its in Atlantis afterall, if you want it to be ;)

I cannot place any Magic User OCC in the most lethal class...
I cannot place Psychics in most lethal either...since most are SDC, and need to be mostly unarmored to use their psychic powers well...

SPLICERS : Dreadguard Host Armor would be very Lethal in RIFTS depending on the build. Max out MDC/Force Field *1500+ MDC* with Two Omega Blasters with the Mega-upgrades...Wow, Force of nature in Rifts...
Last edited by TechnoGothic on Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan

Return to “Rifts®”