most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

the most dangerous/lethal occ

juicer(standard)
No votes
hyperion juicer
No votes
titan juicer
2%
mega juicer
6%
mind melter
33%
line walker
5%
crazy
9%
other(please specify)
45%

Total votes: 64

Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

TechnoGothic wrote:Anyways...

I voted OTHER...

BORGS ( Thunderstorm model ) or ( Custom Build using WoR, Bionics sourcebook )
Glitterboy ( in armor of course )
Transferred Intelligence Robots ( SB1 ) ( custom build of course )

Whoever is commanding the SDF-1 at the moment...its in Atlantis afterall, if you want it to be ;)

I cannot place any Magic User OCC in the most lethal class...
I cannot place Psychics in most lethal either...since most are SDC, and need to be mostly unarmed to use their psychic powers well...

SPLICERS : Dreadguard Host Armor would be very Lethal in RIFTS depending on the build. Max out MDC/Force Field *1500+ MDC* with Two Omega Blasters with the Mega-upgrades...Wow, Force of nature in Rifts...

Ah since when do psionics need to be used by unarmed individuals?...did you mean unarmored? if so that doesn't stand up either.
Mind melters can use weapons and wear armor without hindering thier psionics.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg
demos606
Hero

Unread post by demos606 »

Splicers Scarecrow. You think Intelligences are hard to kill...... As long as its Librarian is alive and supplying it Water, these guys are unkillable unless you find a way to make em never regenerate.
What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Edge wrote:
newbee2004 wrote:Have to go with crazies. noone kills a group of PCs faster then a crazy.

"Gee what's that button do?" "BOOOOM!

Yep.

Also great when the group is trying to sneak around, and the Crazy has a Psychotic Episode triggered by a small woodland creature which starts a huge firefight.

With the woodland creature?
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts

Killer Cyborg wrote:
iamgeorge wrote:what are your opinions on the most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts?

Whichever one I'm playing.

Your avatar picture needs to have a bigger hat... to hold your ego. :P
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

The Sovereign wrote:
techboss wrote:I'd say a full conversion borg could take on most of those enemies without much problem. Psynetic dampeners and some other toys could make the fight very interesting vs the mind melter. In Rifts, I think the RCC makes more difference than the OCC. Juicers and Borgs should technically be an RCC as the player is changing their species to something else. The best combat OCC, not including anything that alters the being from it's base species (no juicers or borgs), is the CS Special Forces, IMO. Those guys rock hard and can have access to power armor and possibly robot vehicles.

You are not changing a species by introducing drugs into your system. By that logic, a crack addict is a different species, and so is an athlete who uses steroids. The point of an RCC is that it's something you're born as (which includes psychics) and that you can't become it if you aren't born with the right genes or abilities.

Though he states it as an changing species, RCC doesn't always have to be. Simply put all the classes that should be classified as PCCs are classified as RCCs because essentially the players character has concentrated on bettering his powers from childhood. Where as most mages learn their craft later in life. At least that is the way I see it. Has there been any comment contrary to this? Have they ever said that Mind Melters, Bursters etc. are actually a different species? They've never said that it is limited to humans either so under either of those it doesn't make sense to make them RCCs
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

LuckyJim wrote:I had to say other because you included RCCs also. I'm thinking and Adult or Ancient Dragon would be pretty darn deadly :?

Last I checked Ancient (anytype) Dragons are not RCCs or even optional RCCs.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Kalinda wrote:Floopers, definitely Floopers. They act all lazy and harmless, but you let your guard down for one second around those little buggers and they'll eat your heart raw... :frazz:

From the inside!! :shock:
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Daytrippr wrote:More people probly know him as 'The Red Baron' than as Richtofen. The cerifiable ace of WW1, Snoopys emulation of on the doghouse, and a take home pizza manufacturer......

Snoopy went against The Red Baron on his dog house.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

I voted OTHER...

Whoever is commanding the SDF-1 at the moment...its in Atlantis afterall, if you want it to be ;)

I cannot place Psychics in most lethal either...since most are SDC, and need to be mostly unarmored to use their psychic powers well...

SPLICERS : Dreadguard Host Armor would be very Lethal in RIFTS depending on the build. Max out MDC/Force Field *1500+ MDC* with Two Omega Blasters with the Mega-upgrades...Wow, Force of nature in Rifts...

Host Armor without a house is going to be extremely limited. Hope you got those Omega Blasters when you made it.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Other: A Nightspawn with "ride the lightning." There MDC, have supernatural strength and within a city can pop out of any electrical socket kill the target and get back out the same way. They can also turn into their electrical form jump onto an armor travel through the any conductive material that leads to the inside then as that ball of electricity do mega damage to the target. If they are attacking a flying target they can just damage the controls or engine power system and remain in the electric for while the vehicle/suit crashes then get out. Charge an opponent with a weapon as long as it is metal or has conductive material in it he can just charge up and shock the hell out of his opponent. Or he could cause a plasma weapon to fail and blow up. Or cause all the rounds to discharge. Hmm must be other ways to use it just can't think of them right now.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Solothurn wrote:
Kalinda wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:RoS if you have to explain it then he is already lost to us...
pity he seemed to have potential too...

Now now, none of that!

Solothurn is posting some pretty cool artwork, so I forgive him.

Ok if only for the Artwork he is forgiven...

Your foregivness is irrelavant for I did not ask for it. As for the reference, comparing with such an indirect analogy as has been done, one would need to at least consider the possibility that not everyone is going to know every enduendo a total stanger knows or for that matter, thinks. Only someone like you, and anyone else for that matter, who has no perpensity to even realize the obvious over thier own self dillusional arragonce would not only not realize this, but would actually mistaken me as someone who actually give a **** what they thought.
"Oh thank you for your mercy, gosh I was too primitive to understand your superior intellect master, oh by the way, would you like to have me rent a backhoe to cleap up all the bull **** that just came out of your mouth."

If you don't recognize a quote or reference all you have to do is ask for clarification, no one will think any less of you for it. Or if you don't want to ask, ten minutes of research via google or another search engine would have turned up enough info on Richtofen to put the quote in context. I don't think anyone expects everyone to know everything. However, making assumptions and blathering about how stupid the quote was when you don't have any idea what you're talking about is only going to make you look like a fool.

You wasting electrons.

*Sighs* I figured as much, but I felt I had to try.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.

Unread post by Guest »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Edge wrote:
newbee2004 wrote:Have to go with crazies. noone kills a group of PCs faster then a crazy.

Yep.

Also great when the group is trying to sneak around, and the Crazy has a Psychotic Episode triggered by a small woodland creature which starts a huge firefight.

Fair enough, obviously I meant the Crazy starts shooting, so the PC's follow his lead, and when they look up it's like that scene out of Predator where they realise they just wasted a section of Forest and didn't hit a thing.

Then, if there is anyone in the area, like CS troops, you get a huge firefight.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Kalinda wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Kalinda wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:RoS if you have to explain it then he is already lost to us...

Now now, none of that!

Your foregivness is irrelavant for I did not ask for it. As for the reference, comparing with such an indirect analogy as has been done, one would need to at least consider the possibility that not everyone is going to know every enduendo a total stanger knows or for that matter, thinks. Only someone like you, and anyone else for that matter, who has no perpensity to even realize the obvious over thier own self dillusional arragonce would not only not realize this, but would actually mistaken me as someone who actually give a **** what they thought.
"Oh thank you for your mercy, gosh I was too primitive to understand your superior intellect master, oh by the way, would you like to have me rent a backhoe to cleap up all the bull **** that just came out of your mouth."

If you don't recognize a quote or reference all you have to do is ask for clarification, no one will think any less of you for it. Or if you don't want to ask, ten minutes of research via google or another search engine would have turned up enough info on Richtofen to put the quote in context. I don't think anyone expects everyone to know everything. However, making assumptions and blathering about how stupid the quote was when you don't have any idea what you're talking about is only going to make you look like a fool.

You wasting electrons.

*Sighs* I figured as much, but I felt I had to try.

How dare he. He just called you wasting electrons :D It's interesting how many people never heard of an aircraft as a crate... take a look at the second verse of the USAF song.

Minds of men fashioned a crate of thunder,
Sent it high into the blue;
Hands of men blasted the world asunder;
How they lived God only knew! (God only knew then!)
Souls of men dreaming of skies to conquer
Gave us wings, ever to soar!
With scouts before And bombers galore. Hey!
Nothing'll stop the U.S. Air Force!

Obviously the original rymed better with "Nothing'll stop the Army Air Corps!"

could have sworn that Han refered to the falcon as a crate or one of the characters did. I've never heard any other vehicle refered to as crate though.
Mudang
Adventurer
Comment: life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

Unread post by Mudang »

Cosmo Knight

If you weigh less than around 7000 lbs, expect a trip straight into space, and possibly into a star.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

it is obscure slang but given the context it was not too hard to determine that it was a vehicle of some sort...atleast not for me.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

Thinyser
Knight
~George Carlin

Mindcrime wrote:Cosmo Knight

If you weigh less than around 7000 lbs, expect a trip straight into space, and possibly into a star.

assuming you are an evil dude with no other way to subdue and the CK MUST kill you...their code prohibits them from slaying whomever they choose.

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Edge wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Edge wrote:

Yep.

Fair enough, obviously I meant the Crazy starts shooting, so the PC's follow his lead, and when they look up it's like that scene out of Predator where they realise they just wasted a section of Forest and didn't hit a thing.

Then, if there is anyone in the area, like CS troops, you get a huge firefight.

I think it be more funny if afterwards the group asks the crazy if they got it and either he picks it up by the tail (using the it's icky index finger and thumb pick up technique) "YUP!!" or No it got away through the brush that way and the entire group goes on a chase that leads them to an opening in the forest where the crazy runs over to a prairy dog hole and starts firing into it. As the other players get over the shock of how stupid the chase was they realize that not 10' infront of the crazy is a CS APC all the troops outside are also looking at the crazy, must also be in shock since they haven't shot at you.
Mudang
Adventurer

Unread post by Mudang »

Thinyser wrote:

assuming you are an evil dude with no other way to subdue and the CK MUST kill you...their code prohibits them from slaying whomever they choose.

They can slay whomever they chose... they'll just lose their powers afterward. Don't **** them off. :)
Thinyser
Knight
~George Carlin

Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

They can slay whomever they chose... they'll just lose their powers afterward. Don't **** them off. :)

True but they are not really the type to "go postal" and shuttle you into a star just cuz you pi$$ed them off...they have too much to lose and they are the good guys remember.

Mudang
Adventurer

Unread post by Mudang »

Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

True but they are not really the type to "go postal" and shuttle you into a star just cuz you pi$$ed them off...they have too much to lose and they are the good guys remember.

Ever heard of fallen cosmo knights? :P
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

You mean the ones that don't have powers?
Thinyser
Knight
~George Carlin

Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

Yep sure but if they are a fallen Ck then they just killed themselves too by losing their powers while in space or in a star...oops...guess in his anger he forgot about that. :shock:

Mudang
Adventurer

Unread post by Mudang »

Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

Yep sure but if they are a fallen Ck then they just killed themselves too by losing their powers while in space or in a star...oops...guess in his anger he forgot about that. :shock:

The forge probably wouldn't condemn them to death for their actions. It would wait until they were safe.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

The forge probably wouldn't condemn them to death for their actions. It would wait until they were safe.

dont bet on that, the Forge is after all the GM, and a evil GM will do just as was suggested. especially since the method of choice for the death of the "villan" was so spectacular.
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Kalinda wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

Now now, none of that!

Like my grandpappy used to say "Tis better to keep your mouth shut and thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Mudang
Adventurer

Unread post by Mudang »

Damian Magecraft wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

dont bet on that, the Forge is after all the GM, and a evil GM will do just as was suggested. especially since the method of choice for the death of the "villan" was so spectacular.

The forge wouldn't do it. A GM might make the forge instakill the CK, but that would be bad GMing.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Mindcrime wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

The forge wouldn't do it. A GM might make the forge instakill the CK, but that would be bad GMing.

Bad GMing? maybe but see that depends the GM and did he warn the player in advance? Now me, I am not fond of the CK but I will allow a player to run one BUT only with the understanding that the code will be strictly enforced and any deviation will result in an instant loss of powers period, regardless of where they are when it happens.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Unread post by RainOfSteel »

Zer0 Kay wrote:I've never heard any other vehicle refered to as crate though.

The universality of the statement becomes a metaphor for all cases.
TableSmith :: RUE Topics Reference
Is it bad form to agree with you agreeing with me? ~ Toc Rat
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

RainOfSteel wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:could have sworn that Han refered to the falcon as a crate or one of the characters did. I've never heard any other vehicle refered to as crate though.

the crate part is not what shocked me but the lack of knowledge about whom the post was attributed, when I was in school (ugh that makes me sound so old) we were required to read about the notable figures of every war covered in world history. Are these figures no longer even mentioned? Is knowing who signed the Magna Carta no longer considered significant? How about the names of those who signed the Declaration of Independence (I still have nightmares of having to memorize those names)?
Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Zer0 Kay wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
iamgeorge wrote:what are your opinions on the most dangerous/lethal occ/rcc in rifts?

My Ego is no biger than anybody elses ego is.
It is just 1000x times tougher, pound for pound.
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:could have sworn that Han refered to the falcon as a crate or one of the characters did. I've never heard any other vehicle refered to as crate though.

the crate part is not what shocked me but the lack of knowledge about whom the post was attributed, when I was in school (ugh that makes me sound so old) we were required to read about the notable figures of every war covered in world history. Are these figures no longer even mentioned? Is knowing who signed the Magna Carta no longer considered significant? How about the names of those who signed the Declaration of Independence (I still have nightmares of having to memorize those names)?

So stop complaining about other peoples ingnorance of something. Not everyone is a WWII buff and a Nazi/German lover.

One can know about notable figures in WWII (Or in this case WWI.) without being a buff or a "Nazi/German lover." One can also FIX one's ignorance by looking things up before one posts about them.

Ever heard the old saying about the difference between ignorance and stupidity? One can be cured...

But I apologize, I've already spent too much time on this, I won't bother you anymore about it Solothurn.
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
60 DaDa points.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Solothurn wrote:So stop complaining about other peoples ingnorance of something. Not everyone is a WWII buff and a Nazi/German lover.

WWII and Nazis have nothing to do with this.
And if something bugs you, you have a right to complain about it. ~ Killer Cyborg
The quality of the crate matters little. Success depends upon who sits in it. ~ Baron Manfred von Richtofen
RainOfSteel
Champion

Killer Cyborg wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

Are you saying you have a Super-MDC Ego?
Thinyser
Knight
~George Carlin

Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

As the GM I am the forge and there is no waiting for the loss it is immediate and can certainly be devastating in many situations....I doubt seriously that the forge cares that they survive after they have fallen.

Killer Cyborg
Priest
Comment: "Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

Unread post by Killer Cyborg »

Solothurn wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

The "Tougher" the brain, the harder it is to get something through to it.

See, if I didn't have a strong ego, that might hurt my feelings. :)
Annual Best Poster of the Year Awards (2012)

"Your Eloquence with a sledge hammer is a beautiful thing..." -Zer0 Kay

"That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Check out my Author Page on Amazon!
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

So stop complaining about other peoples ingnorance of something. Not everyone is a WWII buff and a Nazi/German lover.

as I have said once before
"tis better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"-anonymous

also why is it that if someone quotes a german he is automatically labeled a Nazi lover? can one not admire a persons skills without agreeing with their politics? Oh and contrary to popular belief not all germans are Nazi's.
And as has already been pointed out...Baron Manfred von Richtofen aka The Red Baron was WWI not WWII...yet more evidence of america's failing school system...sigh.
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

"tis better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"-anonymous

also why is it that if someone quotes a german he is automatically labeled a Nazi lover? can one not admire a persons skills without agreeing with their politics? Oh and contrary to popular belief not all germans are Nazi's.
And as has already been pointed out...Baron Manfred von Richtofen aka The Red Baron was WWI not WWII...yet more evidence of america's failing school system...sigh.

I or II are you serious? Again another waste of electrons. I don't care about the subject. Move on........

I am wasting electrons?
Yet you saw the need to tell me so?
hmmm...interesting.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

Zer0 Kay wrote:

I voted OTHER...

I cannot place Psychics in most lethal either...since most are SDC, and need to be mostly unarmored to use their psychic powers well...

Host Armor without a house is going to be extremely limited. Hope you got those Omega Blasters when you made it.

Of course if someone rifted a Splicer House over, it doesnt matter...
Great idea for Rifts anyways...
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Mudang
Adventurer

Unread post by Mudang »

Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:
Mindcrime wrote:
Thinyser wrote:

As the GM I am the forge and there is no waiting for the loss it is immediate and can certainly be devastating in many situations....I doubt seriously that the forge cares that they survive after they have fallen.

The Forge is however benevolent and would not kill them unless they did something unredeemable such as commiting genocide.
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Here are a few that I'll thow out.
Instad of the Juicers look at:

Maxi Killer
Dragon Juicer

Instead of a Crazy try:
Ultra Crazy

Ley Line Walker becomes:
Battle Magus or Temporal Warrior

Mind Melter to:
Psi Slayer

And throw in a Msytic Knight just for kicks.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

The Sovereign wrote:
General_Sarkoff wrote:

The very question demonstrates much of what is wrong with Rifts.

No, it doesn't.

Seconded, it doesn't.

Unread post by Guest »

If it was necessary to kill someone by chucking them into a star, then a CK would do it.

If the CK did it without reason, just because it would be cool...bam, powers are gone, hope you can breathe vacuum.

If they CK didn't have to chuck someone into a star, but wanted them out of commission, they have literally got a license to kill.

It isn't about making them mad, it is about making them act.

Personally, I think Fallen Knights are way cooler than a CK any day of the week, anyways.

Unread post by Guest »

Solo, dude.

Calm down...breathe...

and lay off the Country which produced people that thought to put a 8000 Rpm, 500 Hp 5 liter V-10 in a Sedan.
RainOfSteel
Champion

Edge wrote:and lay off the Country which produced people that thought to put a 8000 Rpm, 500 Hp 5 liter V-10 in a Sedan.

Are you saying you get to drive around in that? Because if you do, I am going to be so jealous.

Unread post by Guest »

RainOfSteel wrote:
Edge wrote:and lay off the Country which produced people that thought to put a 8000 Rpm, 500 Hp 5 liter V-10 in a Sedan.

Are you saying you get to drive around in that? Because if you do, I am going to be so jealous.

NO, I wish I had a new M5.

I have an 88 535i that is a freaking blast to drive and it's only got 218 Hp from a 3.4 I-6.

Though, I do drive an M5 in GT4 all the time, with my Driving Force Pro, and the Nurburgring, it's as close to the real thing you can get for under $200.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Josh Sinsapaugh wrote:
The Sovereign wrote:
General_Sarkoff wrote:

The very question demonstrates much of what is wrong with Rifts.

No, it doesn't.

Seconded, it doesn't.

Motion carried, it doesn't.

Seriously, go to almost any gaming message boards and you'll find similar threads.

"What's the most dangerous prestige class?"

"What's the most dangerous Vampire clan/Werewolf tribe?"

and on and on, it's part of being a gamer...
60 DaDa points.
KHAINE

Unread post by KHAINE »

Godling, there very diverse.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

RainOfSteel wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:
Zer0 Kay wrote:
Killer Cyborg wrote:

Are you saying you have a Super-MDC Ego?

Wouldn't that be GDC?
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
Solothurn wrote:
Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

Anybody who is a fan about Germany in both wars is a fan of the German Fascist state IMO and is why they reference it so much. I speaking in general here. If it was WWI or WWII is irrelavent for it was only an idiosecrency and wasn't even worth posting about. Again another waste of electrons. I don't care about the subject. Move on........

You do realize that only WWII Germans were NAZIs. The National Socialist party was voted into power by democratic means. NAZI... that's just a party name like Democrat or Republican. If one of the parties did something as attrocious as the Last leader of the Nazi party did would people once again be stupid and attach the label to the party and not to it's leader. Many Euro nations could still be considered NAZI by the party's goals. Goals that were supposed to form a socialist government to benifit the workers. Hey sounds like England. :nh: read up BOY. It is people like you that doom the rest of us to repeat history.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Damian Magecraft wrote:
RainOfSteel wrote:

:D What is the Declaration of Indewhosits thingy? :P Just kidding don't beat me!

Return to “Rifts®”