Throwing? Catching!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Qev
Hero

Throwing? Catching!

Unread post by Qev »

So... I noticed they forgot the 'throwing objects as weapons' rules in HU2... or maybe I missed them somehow? Anyway...

Are there any rules in existance for catching things? I mean, it's really a staple of superhero fiction that they catch stuff. An I-beam falls off of a construction crane, and Arachnid Guy swings past just in time to catch it, saving the people below; Mega-Maid throws a small car at The Mighty Muscle, who of course catches it and throws it right back... you know, that sort of stuff. :)
"Then you can simply spead the ground dried corpse bits amongst the plants as needed." - Sir Ysbadden

"There weren't many nukes launched in the apocalypse, so the nuclear winter wasn't that bad." - Killer Cyborg

Unread post by Guest »

HUGMG, pages 45-55.

As far as catching things, see N&S.
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

I did know about the GMG entries for throwing objects, but I never recalled anything for handling catching. Thank you muchly. :)
"Then you can simply spead the ground dried corpse bits amongst the plants as needed." - Sir Ysbadden

"There weren't many nukes launched in the apocalypse, so the nuclear winter wasn't that bad." - Killer Cyborg

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”