Fan-fiction and other such goodness?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

thecosmicgoose

Fan-fiction and other such goodness?

Unread post by thecosmicgoose »

we've all ready the three novels....they were....amusing.

but i crave more Rifts fiction! im aware that the RIFTER publishes an occasional story, but all my backissues are lost in the pit that is my storage unit.

so anyone know any sites with some good Rifts fanfiction? or hell...fanfiction about damn near any other kind of role-play game too (Vampire: the requiem, Ebberon, Forgotten realms....and so on)
Qev
Hero

Unread post by Qev »

Kreuzritter Puuh wrote:Though usually in my experiance,fan fiction quickly degenerates into 1st person furry pr0n :shock: :eek: :shock: .

You say that like it's a bad thing... :lol:

Google turns up a fair number of hits, though.
"Then you can simply spead the ground dried corpse bits amongst the plants as needed." - Sir Ysbadden

"There weren't many nukes launched in the apocalypse, so the nuclear winter wasn't that bad." - Killer Cyborg
Slag
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Slag »

el magico -- darklorddc wrote:I've got a couple stories on fanfiction.net, as does Slag and some others. There's also a couple on my website. Also, somebody had a webpage with a lot of collected fanfiction and my old adventure synopses....

That one's dead. I was linked to my www button below, but it just gives a 505 now... :(
Fickt nicht mit der Raketemensch!

"I respect you. And unlike love, respect can't be bought" - Homer Simpson.
Kalinda
Champion

Unread post by Kalinda »

Qev wrote:
Kreuzritter Puuh wrote:Though usually in my experiance,fan fiction quickly degenerates into 1st person furry pr0n :shock: :eek: :shock: .

You say that like it's a bad thing... :lol:

Google turns up a fair number of hits, though.

Makes me wonder exactly where he's looking for fanfic.

Most of the stuff I see is third person...
Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.

Return to “Rifts®”