The weakest charactor that took you the farthest?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

The weakest charactor that took you the farthest?

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

So who were they, their story, and what were their stats? I mean, these are the charactors that you thought would not last 5 seconds but went a long way.
Sentinel
Palladin

Unread post by Sentinel »

Samantha Drake, a 1st level Glitter Force Trooper who started the game without a Glitter Boy armour, and only 2000 Credits.

While she did (eventually) acquire a cool suit of armour (Super Tengu), she never did get another G-B suit.
She made it to level six, before that game ended.

I am thinking about re-setting her to level one, and playing her again.
when you get right down to it, Sentinel's right.~Uncle Servo.

Sentinel. you'll be always loved by the German Princess.~Nelly

That's twice in one day Sentinel has cleaned up my mess.~The Galactus Kid.

That's the best place to start. Otherwise, listen to Sentinel~lather

Listen to the Sentinel...he speaks truth.~ Shadyslug

Sentinel you have the biggest sig I've ever seen~Natasha
Jesterzzn
Champion

Unread post by Jesterzzn »

I still play my level 12 Dwarf Vagabond. He is based on the Gully Dwarves from those famous novels, and he is loads of fun to play.
:fool:
AllMightyRCB
Wanderer

Unread post by AllMightyRCB »

Level 10 Elf Fire/Air Warlock. He was my first character and is Diabolic. He got some valuable stuff off of one of the PCs in his first mission by shooting him in the back. Yes! The first thing I did in Rifts was kill another PC. At the time though I didn't know it was one of the PCs.
Jack Daniels
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Jack Daniels »

3rd Edition D&D halfling bard in an "evil" campaign that wasn't "evil" as most gamers play it. He had about 15 different personas that he adopted as he advanced to 4th level while trying to cut out some action independent from the thieves guilds, noble and ignoble family cartels and such in the backalleys of a large city the GM created. His activities eventually caused all halflings in the city to be branded on the forhead. He met his end at the bottom of the harbor with chains around his ankles. However one of the other characters in the campaign "inhereted" his stockpile of valuables and cash. That character then went on to become a slumlord with rather expansive holdings which he leveraged into a postion of authority in one of the larger merchants guilds, and that led to his becoming a personal advisor to the leader of the city. Pretty good mileage for a halfling nest-egg even if I didn't ride it the whole way.
RoadWarriorFWaNK
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: on a death march

Unread post by RoadWarriorFWaNK »

a Wu Shih from Mystic China. I thought this guy wouldn't last ten seconds in Rifts. He ended up being on of the most powerful I have. Right now he's an NPC doing research in Rifts China.
TechnoGothic
Knight

Unread post by TechnoGothic »

a BORG...15th level+
TechnoGothic
END OF LINE

"The best things in life are to crush your enemies, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."-Conan
Mech-Viper Prime
Palladin
Comment: Full of Love and C-4, give me a hug.

Unread post by Mech-Viper Prime »

15lvl ordinary people OCC from BTS been thru the megaverse. the joy, the fun.
Ravenwing wrote:"Killing Dbee's isn't murder, they aren't human, it's pest control!"

Zardoz wrote:You have been raised up from Brutality, to kill the Brutals who multiply, and are legion. To this end, Zardoz your God gave you the gift of the Gun. The Gun is good!
Damian Magecraft
Knight
Comment: Evil GM
Master of Magics
Defender of the Faith

Unread post by Damian Magecraft »

my namesake, started as a 1st level AD&D wizard with only 1 hp (a gnat fart would kill him) traveling in a party whose average level was 10...sucker lasted to make level 100 (lots of political games after level 50).
DM is correct by the way. - Ninjabunny
It's a shoddy carpenter who blames his tools. - Killer Cyborg
Every group has one problem player. If you cannot spot the one in your group; look in the mirror.
It is not a good session until at least one player looks you in the eye and says "you sick twisted evil ****"
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

My buddy had a nimbral mage in AD&D. They start with 1d4 -1 HP (not to be less than one) he rolled a 1... yet he made it all the way to 5th lvl by playing smart...failed his save vs magic and was taken out by a fireball.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg

Return to “Rifts®”