Who have comeup with ther own power boc in 3 Galaxies?

Dimension Books & nothing but..

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

Who have comeup with ther own power boc in 3 Galaxies?

Unread post by gaby »

I use only the CCW,TGE,United World of Warlock is only in the Anvil Galaxy,the Free Worlds council is limited to The Corkscrew Galaxy.

This Way I have a lager area of Space where I can put my Original Powers bocs.

Show You ideas here!
Braden Campbell
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Braden Campbell »

The Pilgrim Ousters

In a nutshell, the Pilgrims are Terrans who left Terra Prime 5000 years ago, at the dawn of the Human Alliance. they now live in interstellar space, and have completely adapted to life in 0-G.

Everyonce in awhile, when someone turns up ancient ruins on a planet, the Pilgrims come out of the Core of the Anvil Galaxy, nuke the planet, kill everyone there, and destroy the ruins. Then they go home.

What are the Pilgrims trying to hide? Are they protecting the rest of us from some great evil using the harshest means possible? or are they just another race of crazed xenophobes?

Only I know for sure...
Last edited by Braden Campbell on Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Braden, GMPhD

If that doesn't prompt you to buy it, I don't know what else I can say.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

Don't have my "binder-of-doom" with me right now.
Too many power blocs to mention off the top of my head.
Get back to you later :-? :D :ok: :frust:
Bind the body to the opened mind

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

We just fleshed out the Golgans and the Altess.

It looked pretty scary, but hey, both the CAF and the TGE
lacks its "supernatural" technology (noro psi-tech and
shilouette TW, respectively).

Adios
KLM
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
DhAkael
Knight

Unread post by DhAkael »

gadrin wrote:
DhAkael wrote:Don't have my "binder-of-doom" with me right now.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I could just see a group of us sitting down for a gaming session with DhAkael :

Player1: "Alright! Phase World! Let's do it!"

Player2: "Yeah, cool....what's that binder?"

Player3: "OMG! It's the BINDER OF DOOM!"

DhAkael : "Bwahahahahahahahaha!"

Player2: "It's ffff...four inches thick!"

Player1: "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

3 & quarter inches actualy...but it's one of those "padded" binders so only about 2 inches are notes :D

I dream of towers in a world consumed
A void in the sentient sky
I dream of fissures across the moon
Leaves of the lotus rise

~Dream Again By Miracle of Sound
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

I tend to use what Kitsune has worked out as my framework for the 3 Gs.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!
Marcethus
Champion

Unread post by Marcethus »

I have put the REF into the Threshold. They are currently gathering Intel on the rest of the Three galaxies.
KLM
Knight

Unread post by KLM »

Kitsune's page have some stuff about the Englishmen in the 3 Galaxies,
plus I am toying with the idea of the Turanian Star Republic (which
is backed up by a few very good - Hungarian - novels ).

Adios
KLM
But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
- Terry Prachett

Small font: use ctrl+c and copy it, so you can read. But since it is in small fonts, it is not important. I am not a NE salesperson.
Marcethus
Champion

I have also created my own alien race that was formerly a great power bloc and then fell out of galactic politics due to a disaster in their home solar system. Which actually affected two races. (one created by me the other created by my dad, whom I got into gaming.) I did one campaign where they returned.
Chronicle
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Your Local Lurker. THAT'S the Reality.....

Email: Chronos47@gmail.com

Unread post by Chronicle »

I have Created a race from outside the galaxies who have come here scouting for territory. They already ruke their current galaxy. Not sure which one it is, I was tempted to put them in our home galaxy and use them as the reason so many humans are in the Three Galaxies. (pretty twisted if you get my drift).
Your local Lurker and Temporal Wizard Extrodinaire,

Chronicle

Cosmic Forge or bust.

Love me some Phood

Where is the wood in Wormwood.

"How Are you a Super Power" -Sterling Archer
Marcethus
Champion

Interesting idea Chron
King Chopper
Explorer

Unread post by King Chopper »

Making one up now. Three races whos home worlds are about 10 light years from each other. One is Human looking, save for a third eye in the center of their forehead, and are powerful psychics.The second race are four armed, pearlescent blue skeined, cold world humanoids who take to piloting like a duck to water. The last are a gorilla like race, that are the soldiers of this empire. With only about 100 planets under control they aren't the bigest power in the Three Galaxies, but having advanced particle beam weapons, and a tipe of energy source that is quite unique, keeps them from being overrun. Man, I need to get this done already.
If I weren't a snob, I'd be unworthy of being French. -Svartalf
"The death penalty may make the State a murderer, but the penal system makes the State into a gay dungeonmaster."
-attributed to Jesse Jackson

Threads killed to date: 23+ and counting

taalismn
Priest

Unread post by taalismn »

Besides some original little splinter states and regional power blocs, I've been toying with creating a subset of one of Palladium's earliest star-nations, the Nigellian Confederation(Mechanoids Trilogy: Homeworld)...originally it was to be a THree Galaxies alternate line of the same races, but now I'm thinking that sometime in the original Homeworld timeline, a large Confederation expeditionary station in orbit of the abandoned Mechanoid homeworld, gets translated into the periperhy area of the THree Galaxies, following a freak accident(?) with some Mechanoid technology that had been salvaged, and was being examined....A large number(million+) of Confderation citizens(scientists studying mechanoid salvage, soldiers to protect them, adventurers, and support personnel), including large numbers of the major members(i.e. enough for viable genepools) of the Confderation races go along for the ride, along with examples of their technology....
By happy happenstance(or is it design?), the transposed d-bess find suitable worlds to settle, and the NIgellian component of the mass-warping managres to get everyone to stay toegther as a viable political-military entity. They manage to settle in, exploit the resources of their corner of space, dealing with, or allying with, the few races already in their corner of space, and happily go about theri way for 200-300 years(long enough to build up good population numbers, and create stable societies) before they run smack into the big power blocs of the 3G...
Using the Trilogy book for basic starter info, the Confderation's military spacecraft are woefully inadequate compared to the 3G's standards, but their small arm technology outranges anything the 3G has...Furtehrmore, the Confed has been studying Mechanoid tech, which gives them a few edges, especially in plasma technologies....but they're busy working to upgrade their space forces(their first line of defense)(yep, it's an excuse for me to do some substantial upgrades/sidewarped developments of Siembda's original hardware/spacecraft designs)...
So far, the Confed has managed to stay out of the eyes of the major players of the 3Gs, but sooner or later somebody's going to notice them out on the rim and their proprietary tech, or discover something in their sector of space worth invading for...The Nigellians are wondering if allying themselves to somebody like Naruni or Hartigal would be a good idea(either would LOVE to get their hands on the Confed's personal weapons technologies), the human and Ostrac populations wants to side with the CCW, the BOreallians(with several worlds of their own now under development) are wondering if they really ned the Nigellians as their primary agents to secure them resources and broker their mercenary contracts for them), the Cybormen are experimenting with cloning technologies to expand their numbers, and some of the Psi-Warpers are making noises that maybe, just MAYBE, the New Confed didn't really leave the Mechanoid threat behind, and that the accident that brought their ancestors to the Three Galaxies might NOT have been an accident...
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

Spyder wrote:i'm playing a game as a robot from the golgan republic, more specifically the robot planet that recently demanded the right to vote in the republic. Designated as IP-66A (IP for independent probe) Along with the other IP player characters, we have managed to secure our own small star system and are currently secretly building a fleet of ships to attack the TGE. Our robots are driven by delusions of grandeur, and plan on eliminating all filthy biological life in the 3 galaxys, one empire at a time.

so we have made our own power block!

That's awesome... :ok:

As for me...the Nemesis Confederacy was created from the mention of the Dark Coven in the dimension books.
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
Marcethus
Champion

While it's not in Phase World I am working on an Idea that combines Manhunter with Aliens Unlimited. So far I haven't gotten very far in it but it's an idea that is kicking around my head.

Return to “Rifts®: Dimension Books”