Welcome to Splicers

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Welcome to Splicers

Unread post by slappy »

I noticed a lot of people picked up a copy of Splicers over the holidays and I'm hoping everyone is enjoying it as much as I have. For those new to the board, I have a sizable amount of source material scattered all over this board and I wanted to give everyone a complete list of what to look for.

O.C.C.’s of the Resistance:
Falconer
Deliveryman
Militiaman
Swarm Lord
Butcher
Harvester

Waste Crawlers:
Vulture
Mount Rustler
Gene Thieves

War Mounts:
Kraken
Kamikaze Cruise Missile
Tunnel Rat
Abomination
Mantis Support Cannon
Marauder
Black Talon War Hawk
Juggernaut
Skull Cracker

Bio Enhancements and Bio Weapons:
Demon Seed Cannon
Acid Seed Cannon
Eye Spy
Tentacle Bio Enhancements
Impersonation Skin
Clinger Missile
Slinger
Wing Board
Hand-Held Bio-Enhancements
Quill Storm Cannon
Booster Patch
Switch Blade
Heavy Bore Rifle

Robots:
Sea Snake
Incinerator
Siren
Inflictor
Pseudojacker
Instruments of Pain

Adventures:
Kraken Adventure Ideas
Deliveryman Adventure Ideas
Sea Snake Adventure Ideas
Waste Crawler Adventures
Waste Crawler Adventures 2
Harvester Adventures
Juggernaut Adventures

Characters:
Deadeye Dillon and Eye Sore
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

so far from what ive seen its an excellent game ive only had a chance to run one session for a friend of mine and he loves it!. he is playing a technojacker. (actually he wants to play one of every occ in the book and cant seem to make up his mind which one he wants to play next) :-D ive read some of the stuff that slappy has posted and found it to be quite excellent but i cant seem to find it all guess ill keep looking. cant wait for the other great houses to be fleshed out till then ill have to work on a few of my own adapting the rules for making a merc company from the mercenaries book or the traveling carnival ones from the vampire kingdoms book or maybe some hybrid of the 2. anyway awesome game and very original.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

Nice work Slappy.:ok:

Any news on authoring a sourcebook? You certainly have the right feel for setting. 8-)
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

sHaka wrote:Nice work Slappy.:ok:

Any news on authoring a sourcebook? You certainly have the right feel for setting. 8-)

Slappy has been published twice so far in the Rifter.

If he keeps that up, I could see him having his own source book

The guy has got talent.

~ Josh
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Actually I submitted a full outline for the House Artemis Sourcebook about a month ago. I haven't heard a thing, which is good at this point since my job has realy picked up and I don't have any time to start anyway.

I think if I fleshed out everything on the outline, it would be about a 300 page book, so I would like to see what they don't want before I get started.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

slappy wrote:

Actually I submitted a full outline for the House Artemis Sourcebook about a month ago. I haven't heard a thing, which is good at this point since my job has realy picked up and I don't have any time to start anyway.

I think if I fleshed out everything on the outline, it would be about a 300 page book, so I would like to see what they don't want before I get started.

300 pages. Maybe 2 or 3 books like what happen to Rifts Merc. But I would be willing to read it in one setting. Then I would have to wait your next book.

BUT Palladium WE are STILL waiting FOR his FIRST one.
We need Splicers sourcebooks this year please.
Slappy can just us at least 2 of them.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

i got to see the 2nd rifter article (it was the one about the wastelanders) that issue came with my grab bag. most excellent and very informative and some useful adventure ideas as well. id buy it if he was able to get a source book published. (turns on sarcasm projector) YA HEAR THAT PALLADIUM OFFICE STAFF?? PAYING CUSTOMER HERE!! (sarcasm projector off)
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

finn69 wrote:so far from what ive seen its an excellent game ive only had a chance to run one session for a friend of mine and he loves it!. he is playing a technojacker. (actually he wants to play one of every occ in the book and cant seem to make up his mind which one he wants to play next) :-D ive read some of the stuff that slappy has posted and found it to be quite excellent but i cant seem to find it all guess ill keep looking. cant wait for the other great houses to be fleshed out till then ill have to work on a few of my own adapting the rules for making a merc company from the mercenaries book or the traveling carnival ones from the vampire kingdoms book or maybe some hybrid of the 2. anyway awesome game and very original.

If you can only find one posting, I'd say the most important one is the Handheld Bio-Weapon Enhancments listed on page 2 of "Post Your Bio-Weapon."
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

If you can only find one posting, I'd say the most important one is the Handheld Bio-Weapon Enhancments listed on page 2 of "Post Your Bio-Weapon."[/quote]

thats a will do. man i wish i had some ink in my printer.

Return to “Splicers®”