Mysteries of Magic

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

UR Leader Hobbes
Adventurer

Re: Mysteries of Magic

Unread post by UR Leader Hobbes »

Ok so when will it ship?

Sorry but it's been so long since a new book has come out I'm half expecting to hear that the printer burned down or that some freak accident of nature is gonna prevent this book from coming out..

So any idea when it will ship?
Vidynn
Adventurer

Unread post by Vidynn »

Mark Hall wrote:Dear bas Vidynn,
I am making a special package, just for you! It should arrive in a few days. Please disregard the ticking. It's got a clock in it.

Hugs and Kisses,
Mark

;-)

hums "return to sender" by Elvis

:mrgreen:
"My own big mouth causes me trouble too. You see, people are always asking me what 'I want' to do next or have planned for the future. Like an idiot, I blather on about some idea I've been kicking around or I'm dying to do."

- From the desk of Kevin Siembieda, The Rifter 12.
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

First off, congrats Mark. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more helpful or condescending dude! :ok:

Seriously, this is a huge step. I know you've had a bajillion Rifter Articles (bastard) but an actual book with your name on the title line. That's a dream I myself aspire to someday. Again, congratulations.

Can't afford to buy it right now, but it's going to be ordered in the next two weeks, at least. (Won't even be available for another ONE, so not a in a huge hurry.) As I've stated more times than is probably prudent (I assure you, I am NOT a cyber-stalker :-D ), I'm a huge fan. I look forward to reading this one with great anticipation.

WELL DONE SIR!
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

I just read an email from Palladium announcing shipment of this book will start on next friday, September 25th.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Northern Ranger wrote:First off, congrats Mark. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more helpful or condescending dude! :ok:

Seriously, this is a huge step. I know you've had a bajillion Rifter Articles (bastard) but an actual book with your name on the title line. That's a dream I myself aspire to someday. Again, congratulations.

Can't afford to buy it right now, but it's going to be ordered in the next two weeks, at least. (Won't even be available for another ONE, so not a in a huge hurry.) As I've stated more times than is probably prudent (I assure you, I am NOT a cyber-stalker :-D ), I'm a huge fan. I look forward to reading this one with great anticipation.

WELL DONE SIR!

I will probably spend the day I get it with my nose buried in the book, sniffing ink. I love the smell of my name in ink. ;-)

Thanks.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Ninjabunny wrote:
Mark Hall wrote:
Northern Ranger wrote:First off, congrats Mark. Couldn't have happened to a nicer, more helpful or condescending dude! :ok:

WELL DONE SIR!

I will probably spend the day I get it with my nose buried in the book, sniffing ink. I love the smell of my name in ink. ;-)

Thanks.

Explains why everything that has your signature never leaves the house :P

My printer ink doesn't have cocaine in it, like the ones that come from publishers.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

With it at the printer now, I figure the odds are at least 90% likely it will actually ship on time.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Yisterwald
Wanderer

Unread post by Yisterwald »

Goliath Strongarm wrote:Nexxy, if you still havemy email addy, let me know once it's actually out, so I can go buy it. I haven't been to a game shop in ages, cause I have all the stuff for the game I AM playing.

I'm only buying your book, and then nothing else for PF until OK comes out...

Same here GS. It's been ages since I've made an RPG related purchase -- but t his one gets my dough.

Congratulations, Nexxy. It's been a long time coming...
That's right folks, remember to look both ways before crossing the Yisterwald. -- TAF
For the record, Yisterwald rocks. -- Prettz
Creationism is a non-scientific viewpoint that says 'Poof, the world happened'. It lacks any credible evidence, and survives in the school system on the back of religious imperialists whose purpose is to destroy the educational system. -- Mark Hall

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”