Godling hand to hand skills

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jedrious
Adventurer

Re: Godling hand to hand skills

Unread post by Jedrious »

say652 wrote:i didnt say the physical training power set, just the fighting style.

remember, if you say anything on a forum that can be interpreted multiple ways, it will always be interpreted in the way that will allow others to be a poke towards you.
Nightmask
Palladin

Unread post by Nightmask »

Jedrious wrote:
say652 wrote:i didnt say the physical training power set, just the fighting style.

remember, if you say anything on a forum that can be interpreted multiple ways, it will always be interpreted in the way that will allow others to be a poke towards you.

Well the way he said it one shouldn't have been able to interpret it any other way, but you're right that there's always someone who wants to read it wrong so they can take those pokes.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Jedrious
Adventurer

stupid autocorrect... that was not meant to be poke...
Nightmask
Palladin

Jedrious wrote:stupid autocorrect... that was not meant to be poke...

*laughs* Ahhh, yes, that makes far more sense. Could be worse, could have been talking about black armbands and have it become african-american armbands (yes that actually happened to a newspaper article regarding police wearing the armbands in memory of fallen comrades, apparently the newspaper's auto-censoring software was programmed based on the idea that the color black is never applied to anything but black people).
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Jedrious
Adventurer

Makes Amber alerts for people in black sedans in that media outlet hilarious... The infant was last seen with a Hispanic male mid-30's driving an African American sedan, license plate T555V92....
Nightmask
Palladin

Jedrious wrote:Makes Amber alerts for people in black sedans in that media outlet hilarious... The infant was last seen with a Hispanic male mid-30's driving an African American sedan, license plate T555V92....

Well thankfully so far as I know Amber alerts aren't set up like that, another online web newspaper (a Christian one I think) had ITS auto-correct set up to always replace 'gay' with 'homosexual', so Marvin Gay became Marvin Homosexual. Apparently the Dilbert comic website you can't type 'circumstances' because the profanity filter is set insanely sensitive.

Athos
Hero
Comment: Free Missouri, stand up to Apartheid everywhere.

Unread post by Athos »

Azazel wrote:Would a character with Supernatural P.S. gain damage bonus from Hand to Hand skills?

It really depends on your GM.

I would say that things like HTH Assassin and Fencing WOULD count towards MD since they don't specifically say SD, but I have seen just about every GM house rule this differently.

For example, if you are using a Kisentite sword you get you Supernatural PS bump, but if it is a Rune Sword, then you don't, the rules are really silly and inconsistent, so each GM typically tries to make sense out of the situation.

Return to “Rifts®”