REF vs The Robotech Masters

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Zer0 Kay »

Zerebus wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Rabid Southern Cross Fan wrote:Oh....forgot one more piece of evidence...

Eps. #61 The Invid Invasion

Marlene: All communications are normal and the signal from Admiral Hunter's flagship is 'Attack with first combat squadron immediately.'

Unless Hunter's flagship is really close by....its given that they have FTL comm.

that Bogus Rabid... Rick Issued hsi Orders 3 or 5 years before the Battle of Reflex point. he's just that Good.

You're darn right he is! :D :lol:

OK, OK I give. Dang I was only giving possibilities smart @$$s.

And you Master of Post Fu that was a dishonorable attack from behind. :-P
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
BEST IDEA EVER!!! -- The Galactus Kid
Holy crapy, you're Zer0 Kay?! --TriaxTech
Zer0 Kay is my hero. --Atramentus
The Zer0 of Kay, who started this fray,
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zerebus wrote:You misunderstand. Rick Hunter really is just that good.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you da bomb man you da bomb. Well if Minmei can be the mother of Zor why can't Rick be a psychic. Oh and Lisa is a...? You can't say robot that part is already taken by Janice. Maybe a stage 12 Invid extra uber advanced (relating to how early she was on earth) scout who her father adopted. :lol:

Ah master I learn from you but not as much as I do from Daddoo? :)
:thwak: you some might think you're a :clown: but you're cool in book :ok: :thwak:--Mecha-Viper
Kept us laughing until the end. -The Fifth Business (In loving Memory of the teleport thread)
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I am getting tempted to resort to the good old Rift's mantra.

It's Robotech, it doesn't have to make sense
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Jefffar wrote:I am getting tempted to resort to the good old Rift's mantra.

Rifts dosent have to Make Sense, Rifts has no Animation to base it facts off of, had no Continuity, Every 3rd Rifts book will Contradict the facts establiehed in Previous books. Sure its an Evolving Setting... but stop using Superlatives Like "The only place Boom guns are Made" in one book, then 4 books later you have 3 Places that make boom guns in the Same area.

Robotech has 85 Episodes of Dialog and animation to Support Many of the Inccorect Assumptions made in the Novels/RPG/Comics ect.

Where ever a secondary is in Disagreement with the Animation, the Secondary source is in Error, and should be Disredarded.
Where a Secondary sources dosent conflict with the Animation, you may Assume the seconday Sources is Mostly Correct.

Thinking Caps, Shapeings, 5 year folds Senarios, all 3 Disproven by the Animation/Dialog.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Thats where you're wrong. It does make sense. Watch the series without any bias towards the novels or comics and you'll come away seeing that this is true.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Zerebus wrote:I disagree about the REF's main advantage. I think that the REF's main advantage would be:

Breetai.

Breetai, who dosent knwo where their home wolrd is, or that they are Mirconians**, or Much at all about them at all.

HE Answers to Dolza, who may know what they are, but i doubt it still. The Zentradi most liekly got there orders From Dolza, who in turn got them form the Masters. They Policed the Masters Empire, but i doubt they new the home wolrd Exactl Location, as Masters built the Zentradi's Technology, and could have Rigged it to not Travel near their Home world.

(**As he was Shocked by the Humans Micronian Size, and that they live side by side with Females, had they known about the Masters society, they would have know Males and Females can live together.)
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Rabid Southern Cross Fan
Champion

Unread post by Rabid Southern Cross Fan »

Zerebus wrote:points to scene where Dana knocks a bioroid off its hovercraft with a single shot from her laser rifle

The armored faceplate on the Bioroid is shown to be capable of being perforated with particle small arms fire in eps. #56 Crisis Point.....just like the eye sensor in the Invid is susceptible to being perforated. In eps. #41 Half Moon Dana shot Zor with the EPR-11 ina glancing blow that failed to peforate the pilots compartment but stripped off the armor on the faceplate/visor of the Bioroid.

points to scene where Fokker's Skull One has Rick's VT's cockpit locked in its undercarriage one moment, a gunpod the next (and it fires!), and the VT cockpit the next

Sorry, thats animation error and has little to do with the story.

points to scene where Marie Crystal is fighting in deep space (in an AJACs!) in the first episode, yet back on the ground and totally calm and composed by the second episode as if it never had happened

Thats funny, I remember Angie berating Dana in False Start for going out on a joy ride when they are at yellow alert because of an attack on Moon Base Luna.

points to how big Annie's mouth can get

Take that up with Cyc as its not my department.
Zer0 Kay
Megaversal® Ambassador

Zerebus wrote:I don't understand why you would bother to call the Exo-Squad thing anything but a wonderful event that allowed many of us to collect Robotech toys that we had missed in their initial production run. I'm quite fond of the battlepod I acquired.

Oops :oops: it was Matchbox...aren't they the manufacturer of Hotwheels?

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”