Best C.o.A. uses

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: Best C.o.A. uses

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Seal shut the mouth of a player who wants Carpet of Adhesion.
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
Razzinold
Hero
Comment: HTTP 404 [witty comment not found]

Re: Best C.o.A. uses

Unread post by Razzinold »

ok got a few of them that I thought were good,

Turns out one member of the group was a traitor, sets a bomb and goes to run (instead of just walk out because nobody suspected him but when he ran out screaming so long suckers we were allowed to make perception rolls) So the mage casts COA on the door handle, dude grabs it and becomes stuck, we calmly walk to the bomb, change the timer to 1 minute, and crawl out the windows. BOOM! one dead traitor :angel: :lol:

Another time it was cast on a door frame so when the door was closed it stuck together and slowed down the people chasing us just long enough for us to get a head start.

Another time a guy were were chasing ran into a room that had one door and one window (MDC building) he locked himself in and barricaded the door, we tossed in a fusion block through the open window before he could close it, cast COA on the window sill and slammed the window shut.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”