Psyscape Nega-Psychics

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Psyscape Nega-Psychics

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Tyciol wrote:Part of 'closed to the supernatural' is the inability to sense the supernatural. Does this include the Psyscape Third Eye ability to sense them? One option is to 'open oneself', would they be able to sense the supernatural if they open themself?

Closed to the supernatural means inability to sense the supernatural. third eye won't help.

Another thing I was wondering about Nega-Psychics. They are not prohibited from worshipping a god. As per D&G gods can perceive anything the person sees/hears/etc., but would being a Nega-Psychic interfere with a god perceiving through a Nega-Psychic who worships them? Would a god need to send a minion to tell the Nega to open himself for the god be able to see through them and perform miracles, or would a god bypass that closedness?

Closed to the supernatural means closed to the supernatural. Not even god can do it.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
gaby
Knight

Re: Psyscape Nega-Psychics

Unread post by gaby »

But I smart god can trick the Nega-Psychics into believe they get the anti-magic/Psi abilies from them.

that is how I play some of them.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”