Another Nightbane Website

For the discussion of Nightbane™ and its supplements.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Another Nightbane Website

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Way back in mid 90s, there was a Nightbane website that was on the University of Michigan
server. It was full of online submited Nightbane talents, morphus forms (Toy, Circus, etc),
psionic powers, and etc. Is it still around?
Xar
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: J.V. Adams
(he/him/his)

Re: Another Nightbane Website

Unread post by Xar »

It rings a vague bell, but nothing specific.
~Xar~

↑, ↑, ↓, ↓, ←, →, ←, →, B, A select start
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Unread post by Ziggurat the Eternal »

Reagren Wright wrote:Way back in mid 90s, there was a Nightbane website that was on the University of Michigan
server. It was full of online submited Nightbane talents, morphus forms (Toy, Circus, etc),
psionic powers, and etc. Is it still around?

no. But you can still get the info, or rather, most of it. it is just a hassle.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

I remember this site... I just looked it up and it is definately gone. I liked some of those forms a whole bunch
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Specter wrote:I remember this site... I just looked it up and it is definately gone. I liked some of those forms a whole bunch

I could probably give you almost all the stuff from that site. I didn't keep the stuff I didn't want though.
Balabanto wrote:Well, something called The Devastator should Devastate things. 1d6x10 couldn't devastate your mother in Rifts.

amodernheathen wrote:If, in one posting, I can increase the hellish chaos of even a single planet seven-fold, then I believe that I have done my duty as a Game Master to the widows and orphans of that world. By increasing their number. Drastically.
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

:D Thanks Ziggurat :D
Specter
Adventurer

Unread post by Specter »

Thank you as well Ziggy! I really enjoyed flipping through those tables again. Thinking about a Clown Car 'bane to show up briefly now.
My dragon juicer died because of magical sock puppets. - ash_wednesday

hell id go on spectors pods- Cherico

keep Specter's ass out of my general area when he fells naked- Rayven

Specter "the poopy pants man"-CyberPaladin85

http://beautifuldiscord.blogspot.com My Poetry/Short Stories I want you to comment!
Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

My pleasure, Maybe I should have posted that link so everyone could use it...

Ziggurat the Eternal
Hero

Return to “Nightbane®”