Updated Map of the Palladium World?

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kilgs
D-Bee

Updated Map of the Palladium World?

Unread post by Kilgs »

I’ve been with Palladium since the Big Black Book first came out. I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for the game that dominated my high school years and put D&D on the shelf to collect dust. Unfortunately, Palladium was lackluster in terms of “color” or “fluff” until the Second Edition. It didn’t feel like a real world just a broad outline. Some people like that, that’s cool, but I didn’t. The 2nd edition started to sketch in the outline, which I loved. The Library of Bletheread was even better discussing specific points of history and secrets.

But, as I turn to dust off my Palladium books, I’ve discovered that no one has ever redone the map of the world. Which seems pretty darn silly.

So I’m looking for an updated map of the world that has the published material included in it… anyone draw one? Or did Palladium publish one that I never saw?
everloss
Explorer

Re: Updated Map of the Palladium World?

Unread post by everloss »

i've been looking for a good map (with points of interest, major cities, kingdoms outlined, etc...) but can't find anything. nor am i gifted enough of an artist to do it myself
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Re: Updated Map of the Palladium World?

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

You guys need to contact Entiago. I believe he was the one that was working on an updated and even partially animated map. He'd gone so far as to have the world map up on screen, then you mouse over it and click on any of the kingdoms that have been laid out in a sourcebook and the screen would zoom to that area, which had cities and all that laid out. It was a truly epic effort. I haven't been to look at it in a while and don't know if it's still on line or not, but he was doing a fantastic job with it!

My apologies if it wasn't Entiago working on it. I've seen so much good stuff for the game online that the creators identities all kind of run together for me!
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”