Quick Question

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kilgs
D-Bee

Re: Quick Question

Unread post by Kilgs »

There haven't been any PFRPG books in the last few years (seven by my count). However, it's possible one of the Rifts supplements addressed them.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Kilgs wrote:There haven't been any PFRPG books in the last few years (seven by my count). However, it's possible one of the Rifts supplements addressed them.

I don't think that class is defined. I will give a look through my PF books, cause it sounds like it would be there.

If not anywhere, I would guess looking @ the FleshSculpter mage class.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Northern Ranger
Hero
Comment: Twenty year player of PF.
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Unread post by Northern Ranger »

No, the Protean Mage has never been released. No doubt it's something that's reserved for a future sourcebook. Maybe MoM? But I kind of doubt it.
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

"Bastard!" War cry of Strut, Barbarian Mercenary. (That's for you James!)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Northern Ranger
Hero
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

Or Land of the Damned 3
This world is far too small not to want to see it all, but life is far too short to allow that to happen. - Falcon, Ranger (My primary hero in PFRPG setting)

"Unhand me you slobbering son of an Orcish whore!" - Ariana Moonstone, Palladin (Another primary character of mine.)

300 Geek Points (So Far)
Prysus
Champion

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Just a quick question: Where exactly is the Protean Mage mentioned? I know there aren't stats (from this thread), but I couldn't find the reference either. I looked through Library of Bletherad, but couldn't find it. I may have overlooked it, or missed it for some other reason. Book and page number would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Northern Ranger wrote:Or Land of the Damned 3

The shadow mage & magic was going to be in LotD 3. (not the same as the Rifter mage/magic of the same name)
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Northern Ranger
Hero
Fifteen year GM.
Creator and writer.
All around good guy.

I know, and I use shadow magic pretty heavily in my campaigns, so I was really looking forward to that!

300 Geek Points (So Far)
t0m
Adventurer
Comment: nothing left and nothing right

Unread post by t0m »

Prysus wrote:
Greetings and Salutations. Just a quick question: Where exactly is the Protean Mage mentioned? I know there aren't stats (from this thread), but I couldn't find the reference either. I looked through Library of Bletherad, but couldn't find it. I may have overlooked it, or missed it for some other reason. Book and page number would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and patience, please have a nice day. Farewell and safe journeys.

i just had a quick look through the book in an attempt to find a page number to quote, but i could not find the reference at all...mind you, i didnt read it word for word, cover to cover. if anyone could provide a page # i would appreciate it as well :)

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”