Magic Tatoos vs. the Nega-Psychic

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Magic Tatoos vs. the Nega-Psychic

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:I have an up comming game where a PC will most likely play a Undead Slayer.

My question is if the US attacks with a t-monster from out side will the anti-magic powers work once the monster is a range or does the t-moster vanish or get some kind of kind of saving throw because it's a magical construct.

As Written, a nega-psychic can only stop magic from being used by countering the PPE that works as it's trying to form the magic. They have no power whatsoever to negate magic already cast.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Lenwen

Unread post by Lenwen »

Lobo wrote:
Munchkin Slappin GM wrote:I have an up comming game where a PC will most likely play a Undead Slayer.

My question is if the US attacks with a t-monster from out side will the anti-magic powers work once the monster is a range or does the t-moster vanish or get some kind of kind of saving throw because it's a magical construct.

If the tattoo was activated outside his range then it works. If he's too close then nope the monster does not appear and huge chuck of P.P.E. goes bye bye lol. Once activated the monster would not go away though just because it got too close to a nega-psychic or psi-nullifier.

I 100% agree with this.
dark brandon
Knight
Comment: I want you more when you're afraid of me.

Unread post by dark brandon »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:

As Written, a nega-psychic can only stop magic from being used by countering the PPE that works as it's trying to form the magic. They have no power whatsoever to negate magic already cast.

True story.
"We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine And the machine is bleeding to death The sun has fallen down And the billboards are all leering And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles ...I open up my wallet And it's full of blood "~~Godspeed you black emperor.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”