High Magus

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kesslan
Dungeon Crawler

High Magus

Unread post by Kesslan »

So yeah, I'm sure this has been brought up in the past somewhere, though my search skills fail if this is the case as the only references I can find to it are of the Psionic Ability.

The High Magus out of FOM lists one of the spells they gain is 'Healing Touch'. However the only reference in all of the Rifts books I have to 'Healing Touch' is in fact the psionic ability of the same name and no such spell seems to exist (Though there are many healing spells). Anyone happen to know what spell they actually intended it to mean? There's so many healing spells I'm not sure which, or perhaps they intended to have yet another healing spell by the same name and just never got around to adding it in anywhere?

Just curious if there was any official information on this, though if not I'll just ask one of the GMs to make a ruling on what spell should take it's place.
Library Ogre
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: My comments do not necessarily represent the views of Palladium Books.

Re: High Magus

Unread post by Library Ogre »

Try "Heal Wounds" a 5th level invocation
-overproduced by Martin Hannett

When I see someone "fisking" these days my first inclination is to think "That person doesn't have much to say, and says it in volume." -John Scalzi
Happiness is a long block list.
If you don't want to be vilified, don't act like a villain.
The Megaverse runs on vibes.
All Palladium Articles
Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”