Saih Wu Shen

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Incriptus
Hero
Comment: Hey, relaaaax. Pretend it's a game. Maybe it'll even be fun
Shoot the tubes, Dogmeat!

Saih Wu Shen

Unread post by Incriptus »

So according to Mystic China this is the guy who invented The Triad Assassin Martial Art . . . I was thinking I would make him as a heroes unlimited character!

Now using the N&SS conversion rules, 10th level Triad Assassin + 3rd level ???????. What do you think his earlier martial art should be?

I was leaning towards Shan Tung [Mystic China] giving him the martial art technique of Body Chi and probably Sword Chi Kata.
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Re: Saih Wu Shen

Unread post by Grandil »

Incriptus wrote:So according to Mystic China this is the guy who invented The Triad Assassin Martial Art . . . I was thinking I would make him as a heroes unlimited character!

Now using the N&SS conversion rules, 10th level Triad Assassin + 3rd level ???????. What do you think his earlier martial art should be?

I was leaning towards Shan Tung [Mystic China] giving him the martial art technique of Body Chi and probably Sword Chi Kata.

Sword chi Kata? DU mean the Martial art technique? ShanTung sounds good, What about Tien
Hseuh (Touch Mastery), or Snake style (She Shen)? Seems more appropriate. What power catagory? Ancient Master, or Ancient Weapons Master?
Grandil
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Saih Wu Shen

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Incriptus wrote:So according to Mystic China this is the guy who invented The Triad Assassin Martial Art . . . I was thinking I would make him as a heroes unlimited character!

Sahi WU Shen would defy the rules the were set for PCs.

He would be <double digit>th level <random MA form> and 15th level Triad Assassin. And maybe a 7th level <random MAF> , or a class change to chi mage or to something else.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”