Bio-Wizardry and Cold Blooded

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Bio-Wizardry and Cold Blooded

Unread post by Astral Pantheon »

If the Splugorth, in trying to create a super vampire hunter took a 1st level human all 10 stats and..

Through Bio-wizardry increase:

PS (Normal) 40
PP 21
PE 21
Spd 44
SDC 300
and
for fun PB 26

Then used the process for Cold Blooded on the human what would happen???

------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure on this one but if it could work...I see hundreds being created and unleashed in vampire infested area...and let nature take its course :D
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Bio-Wizardry and Cold Blooded

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Astral Pantheon wrote:If the Splugorth, in trying to create a super vampire hunter took a 1st level human all 10 stats and..

PS (Normal) 40
PP 21
PE 21
Spd 44
SDC 300
and
for fun PB 26

I'm not sure on this one but if it could work...I see hundreds being created and unleashed in vampire infested area...and let nature take its course :D

It'd work normally. Actually, you could bio-wizard implant someone who is already cold blooded. nothing in the process of the cold blooded interfears with anything else being done to them.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
Astral Pantheon wrote:If the Splugorth, in trying to create a super vampire hunter took a 1st level human all 10 stats and..

PS (Normal) 40
PP 21
PE 21
Spd 44
SDC 300
and
for fun PB 26

It'd work normally. Actually, you could bio-wizard implant someone who is already cold blooded. nothing in the process of the cold blooded interfears with anything else being done to them.

I thought the regeneration factor would interfer with the bio-wizardry....I guess I was thinking about bionics and cybernetics with a regeneration factor.
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Astral Pantheon wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:

PS (Normal) 40
PP 21
PE 21
Spd 44
SDC 300
and
for fun PB 26

I thought the regeneration factor would interfer with the bio-wizardry....I guess I was thinking about bionics and cybernetics with a regeneration factor.

Right. Cybernetics and bionics are generally incompatible with regeneration. Bio-wizardy is not effected whatsoever, and indeed there are many supernatural beings who get them.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Astral Pantheon
Adventurer

Nekira Sudacne wrote:
Astral Pantheon wrote:
Nekira Sudacne wrote:

PS (Normal) 40
PP 21
PE 21
Spd 44
SDC 300
and
for fun PB 26

Right. Cybernetics and bionics are generally incompatible with regeneration. Bio-wizardy is not effected whatsoever, and indeed there are many supernatural beings who get them.

Thanks, Nekira Sudacne that clears that up for me.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”