Ancient Master Massive Chi Build

Mysticism, spies, cybernetic implants, & cool vehicles. Discuss these two great classics here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Ancient Master Massive Chi Build

Unread post by Yendor »

I remember long ways back, someone had a formula for making an Ancient Master with 500,000 or so Chi, but darned if I can find it. Anyone recall the specifics?
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Ancient Master Massive Chi Build

Unread post by NMI »

Moved to more appropriate forum
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Unread post by Grandil »

Via massive Vajra. Other than making a Enlightened Immortal, & givin boucoupe MA's, starting
out with a PE of 100. BTW, that IS the max.
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I've a DMA/Chi-mage char, who only has almost 1500 in it's personal base. With Vajra, it has has about 900 of tap able Chi+ and 2600 tap able chi-. So I don't know how to get more, with out making up some MAF that doubles the char's chi every level.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
mastermesh
Wanderer

Unread post by mastermesh »

I used to have ninjas as NPCs in a lot of old campaigns... I "cheated" the leveling of any PC or NPC in Ninjas and Superspies by starting them out with 2 Attacks/Actions Per mellee on level 1, since that's the base in other games like Heroes... Then every time a new attack was added, at various levels, it added to that 2... If you got a level 15 character with 20-50 attacks, and they can do a lot with chi, in the right place (positive or negative chi area), they can be almost unstoppable... simply suck the chi in, and use it as soon as it's in to power various chi defense and attacks powers... Since the character has so many APMs it won't matter that their actual hand to hand attacks do little damage to mutants with steel or rock bodies... Doing 10-20 more APMs every melee, they can go and do all sorts of showy ninja martial arts maneuevers all day long and still have enough Attacks to do quite a bit of damage.

The key is not in how much chi you hold, but how fast you can bring it in vs how fast you can burn it and in what ways you do... same goes with PPE and mages.
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud

Unread post by Grandil »

Vajras do not stop at 9 points. You could conceivably make a large vajra with several 1,000
points. Also see the spell description-there are More powerful versions of the vajra spell.
Also, see Rifter #3. I have a semi-regular Gawd as a GM Played character (NPC's? just a label),
that has several million Chi-Not just available, but stored, & (suckable)-please censor if
necessary
Last edited by Grandil on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Grandil »

It may be too early but I htink I killed this one by answering dun dun dun "the Correct Answer"
2 GP for me.lol
Mantisking
Hero

Unread post by Mantisking »

Is this the topic you were looking for?
"I know twenty-six different points on your body I could hit and release enzymes into your brain to compel you to tell the truth -- Talk!"
Barry Ween, The Adventures of Barry Ween Boy Genius, Monkey Tales #3
Yendor
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yendor »

Close, but not quite. Close enough to matter :D

Return to “Ninjas & Superspies™ & Mystic China™”