Rules question psonics and power armor

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mouser13
Megaversal® Ambassador

Rules question psonics and power armor

Unread post by Mouser13 »

I though I read I rule that psonics couldn't work though power armor with like over 180M.D.C. I just wondering if any know what I'm talking about if so where it is at.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Rules question psonics and power armor

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

240 M.D.C.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Armorlord
Hero

Unread post by Armorlord »

If there is such a rule then I could use the location too. Last I heard RAW was not at all, just assumed cases to the contrary were houserules. Probably just another case of me missing a newer rule change despite having whichever book..
Though a quick check of RUE reveals.. nothing at all? I can't even find the normal rules saying not out of a vehicle, robot, ect. Bah. :?
Talking to you is sort of the conversational equivalent of an out-of-body experience. -Susie (Calvin and Hobbes)
It's not impossible, it's just really unfair. :( -Trance Gemini (Andromeda)
Tarnow and Romanov: Neighbors!

Politeness is not a shield, and criticism is not a sword to swing repeatedly.
kmspade
Explorer

Unread post by kmspade »

RUE p. 366, #2 covers a psychic trying to affect someone else in power armor or whatever.

If you're talking about the psychic wearing the armor himself, then I apply the same penalties to psychic powers that mages suffer to their magic as described on p. 188...Technological Effects on Magic.

You might also try the Game Master Guide p. 86 for psionic rules and FAQ's, and the Book of Magic for magic rules as well.

Hope this helps.
Grandil
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: 'tis an ill wind that blows no minds, Sometimes a Cigar is just a Cigar-Jung to Freud
425 Geek Points "There is NO separation between God, & Man" Joseph Campbell

Unread post by Grandil »

What if you link to it via Telemechanics? Of course you'd have to mod it like Hagan Lonovich!
Then theres other abs like weapon Meld, Machine Merge, Mechano-Link, ect ect. :twisted:
Sometimes a Cigar is just a cigar-Jung to Freud
Feel it- Freud's Cigar, 300 geek points!

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”