Favorite Dog Boy Breeds

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

LostOne
Champion

Favorite Dog Boy Breeds

Unread post by LostOne »

Just for fun, what's your favorite breeds for dogboy characters?

I've had a greyhound, irish wolfhound, coyote, a long-haired chihuahua someone had posted online a long time ago (that was fun to annoy the rest of the group with).
"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760
Elthbert
Hero

Re: Favorite Dog Boy Breeds

Unread post by Elthbert »

We once had a short haired chihuaha who smoked pot all the time and was gittery when he wasn't high. it was interesting.
Aaryq
Adventurer

Unread post by Aaryq »

Boxer is my favourite. Think about the breed. Everything is fun and play. They look scary and at times, like when kids are involved (the kids in their "pack") they actually can be scary, but if someone broke in their house most boxers would prefer to play fetch with the burglers or lick them to death then actually cause any harm. This makes for a great Character. You have someone who is the goofball joker of the group until "his" squad or team or whatever is under attack, then he exhibits bravery to the point of insanity (fix bayonets and charge robots). Great for the joker of the team. Great for the troublesome guy of the team (gets written up for going out in town on liberty and arrested for public urination or chasing the mayor's cat). If you have ADHD you will love this character..."I love...BALL!" *runs off*
There should be a specific sub-forum of the Rifts forum dedicated to the only hope for salvation of the human race, the Coalition States.
Dead Boy
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: Eternal Defender of C.S. Righteous Indignation
~
Adamant Advocate for the Last Best Hope for Uncorrupted Humanity
~
Stalwart Exponent of the C.S.’s Eminent Domain of Man
~
Arbiter of Coalition Dogma and the Precepts of Emperor Prosek

Unread post by Dead Boy »

I've always had a special place in my heart for mutant doberman pincers. On top of being mean-looking, strong, and getting a ton of bonuses, I just love the breed's attitude and intelligence which spins well into role playing. I'm also a big fan of Greyhounds due to their potential to be nearly Juicer-fast on their feet, which is an awesome asset to have in combat situations.
From the author of The RCSG, Ft. Laredo & the E. St. Louis Rift in Rifter #37, The Coalition Edge in Rifter #42, New Chillicothe & the N.C. Burbs in Rifter #54, New Toys of the Coalition States in Rifter #57, and The Black-Malice Legacy in Rifters #63, 64 & (Pt. 3, TBA)

[img]x[/img]

Return to “Rifts®”