Sea Titan + Soaker (rifter19)

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

J_Danger
D-Bee

Sea Titan + Soaker (rifter19)

Unread post by J_Danger »

So I wanna combine these two things, as it says in the Sea Titan description that they can be master psionics. Which skillset do I use? What's my ISP? Or is the sea titan listing an ISP bonus?

I just love the idea of an sdc master psionic class, but don't wanna be too squishy. Maybe the character's MDC durability and strength could be revealed later on, in a clutch situation.
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Re: Sea Titan + Soaker (rifter19)

Unread post by keir451 »

Unfortunately there isn't a set description of what master psionics Sea Titans can be. I ran it that the players could choose which master level psion (such as burster, mind melter, or the ones from Psyscape) he/she wanted to be then they could keep their Sea Titan skills but minus 1/2 other skills, or they just take the skills for the OCC they're choosing.
ISP would be determined by the amount of ISP you would get for your normal ISP roll and then the 1d4x10+10 on top of it for being a master level psionic.
Having the MDC discovered later on is a good trick, one that I've used to good effect.
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)

Return to “Rifts®”