Suggestions

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: Hardcore Palladium Fan
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

Suggestions

Unread post by Saitou Hajime »

I thinking of trying to write something for the Rifter, so other than kidnapping an Editor/Proofreader I looking for suggestions or comments on what requires and what go over well.
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Re: Suggestions

Unread post by jaymz »

Based on the flag in your sig...and since I am one too..

Why not an in depth article on teh Tundra Rangers?
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

jaymz wrote:Based on the flag in your sig...and since I am one too..

Well there is an Idea, My father was 29 years in the RCMP, might be an idea worth looking into. I still be look at tips and tricks for format and the like.
Subjugator wrote:I got my first job at age 12 (maybe 11, but I think 12) and worked more or less continuously until today. I had to so I could eat properly. Doing so as a kid detracted from my educational experience, which was bad enough to begin with . . .

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Saitou Hajime wrote:

Well there is an Idea, My father was 29 years in the RCMP, might be an idea worth looking into. I still be look at tips and tricks for format and the like.

Excellent :ok: as for format maybe look at the big SCRET articel they did a couple of years back or maybe the Geo Front they did as well...
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

Wayne and Kevin are frequently suggesting materials for product lines which don't see as much attention. Beyond the Supernatural has basically been sustained for years on Rifter articles, just as an example. The Robotech line, however, is still off limits for contractual reasons according to the latest we have been told.

An article about the Tundra Rangers might resonate well with a lot of fans. Articles with a mixture of elements like classes, monsters, gear, fiction, and optional rules seem to do well, like mini-sourcebooks.

Follow the submission guidelines on the main site. Be patient; I submitted the Court of Tarot nearly a year before it was printed.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
Saitou Hajime
Megaversal® Ambassador
Gun Lover
Canadian eh?

jaymz wrote:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

Excellent :ok: as for format maybe look at the big SCRET articel they did a couple of years back or maybe the Geo Front they did as well...

what Rifter is the Scret article in?

Gingrich is wrong.

/Sub
jaymz
Palladin

Unread post by jaymz »

Saitou Hajime wrote:
jaymz wrote:
Saitou Hajime wrote:

what Rifter is the Scret article in?

12 and 29

\m/
Nursahburen
Wanderer
Comment: i have DIM MAK.

Unread post by Nursahburen »

If a Tundra Rangers articles is in the works maybe information on Bases, Outposts, Numbers, and their Missions/ Assignments and how they iteract with the communities from Spirit West, Free Quebec and the C.S. could be included in the article

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”