The many stories of Isis

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: The many stories of Isis

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

You may want to check WB 29: Madhaven. There is quite a bit on Isis in there.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Daniel Stoker
Knight
Comment: Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis

Unread post by Daniel Stoker »

The mutants around the Statue of Liberty are worshiping her.

Daniel Stoker
Judaism - More Old School than either Christianity or Islam.
The Galactus Kid

And she has charged the Knights of the White Rose with protecting the Right Eye of Osiris.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

The Galactus Kid

TheWay wrote:
The Galactus Kid wrote:And she has charged the Knights of the White Rose with protecting the Right Eye of Osiris.

oh man I cant believe I missed that when I read through it :)

I'm glad I could have been of assistance. If you have any other qustions or anything let me know and I'll do my best to answer them.

Hannibal
Explorer

Unread post by Hannibal »

I had a stud of a character bang Katrina in an Africa campaign many years ago, too.

Anyone run a campaign with Katrina in it where she didn't put out? lol
X'Zanthar
Wanderer

Unread post by X'Zanthar »

Hannibal wrote:I had a stud of a character bang Katrina in an Africa campaign many years ago, too.

Anyone run a campaign with Katrina in it where she didn't put out? lol

Actually yes (As far as I know, there are secrets between characters). My character calls her (to her annoyance at times) "Grandmother" as her High Priestess (a retired PC) is considered by my character to be his "Mother".

While our parties did not take part in any events in Africa, there has been some interaction with her and our White Knight PC.
sHaka
Hero
Comment: Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt

Unread post by sHaka »

X'Zanthar wrote:there has been some interaction with her and our White Knight PC.

Can you expound on "interaction"? ;)
Northern Gun Weapons Technician, R&D Department
Reading: Savage Worlds / Savage Rifts
Playing: Nothing U_U
Advocating: A free, super-slick .pdf of Palladium's core system with sample characters and scenario
My Dead Reign Character Sheet
Palladium Books RPG Google+ Community
X'Zanthar
Wanderer

Unread post by X'Zanthar »

sHaka wrote:
X'Zanthar wrote:there has been some interaction with her and our White Knight PC.

Can you expound on "interaction"? ;)

Well, the PC is a female gnome, so THAT issue could get wierd, but as far as I am led to believe there is no physical interaction. It is hush hush subject anyway for some reason.

Return to “Rifts®”