Armageddon Unlimated is freakin awesome!!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

badges89
Wanderer

Armageddon Unlimated is freakin awesome!!

Unread post by badges89 »

So i just picked up the book and its chalk full of nice nasty double dealing demons and devils in it for those of us who like the heroes takin the powers of darkness and using them for the forces of good. i especially like the pact dealers in there, what does the powerful fourm think?
Shoot 'em in the FACE!!
Witchcraft
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Armageddon Unlimated is freakin awesome!!

Unread post by Witchcraft »

I love the book -- mystically bestowed has 3 options of AWESOME!
There is no spoon.
Sir_Nytehawk357
D-Bee

Unread post by Sir_Nytehawk357 »

Yes yes it is awesome. Haven't been able to run a game using it yet.
Cybermancer
Hero

Unread post by Cybermancer »

It was pretty fun all around. Along with Hades and Dyval, it's one of my favorite in the Minion Wars series.
I was raised to beleive if you can't say something nice about a person, say nothing at all. This has led to living a very quiet life.

Someone who tells you what to think is trying to control you. Someone who teaches you how to think is trying to free you.

WWVLD?
GlitterKnight
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by GlitterKnight »

I do like it a lot, getting to the end of it now. One thing about the Mystically Bestowed options; they all use the Mega Hero experience tables. Are they supposed to be equal to a Mega? And thus should be restricted to a Mega Hero game?

And why is practically every villain in the book a Mega Villain? I get that one villain vs a team of PCs, the villain needs to be strong or they go down too quick, but a lot of these are supposed to be on teams together. Presumably you'd fight the Black Eagles with at least two of them present. Plus the many Deevils as backup. I'm not sure how HU characters stack up against a lot of the new Deevils, as I haven't seen them played against fiends much. Has anyone run the adventure and how did that go?
badges89
Wanderer

Unread post by badges89 »

i think its up to the players to be more resourceful then they are probably use to in dealing with run of the mill villains and alien invaders such as the norm in the HU0 uni
Shoot 'em in the FACE!!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”