Just going do it running Skype game

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Just going do it running Skype game

Unread post by darkguyver »

This be my first GM game ever so that deal I new but want try this game out. So hit in pm I am on PST so once I get five people up.
I start a game up latter I pm with my skype name latter
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Re: Just going do it running Skype game

No one want do a skype game
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
Slight001
Hero

Unread post by Slight001 »

Personally I prefer Play by Post (ie forum) games with a once a week post rate requirement with no set times of day that I need to be on.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Guyver,
I recommend Google+ since you can have multiple people on. It just seems to be a more efficient tool for this purpose. Check it out.

Also, I would come check it outsometime, but I'm already in a weekly game and having a new baby and writing also takes up all of my time.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

The Galactus Kid wrote:Guyver,
I recommend Google+ since you can have multiple people on. It just seems to be a more efficient tool for this purpose. Check it out.

Also, I would come check it outsometime, but I'm already in a weekly game and having a new baby and writing also takes up all of my time.

you can have several people on at a time with skype too. possibly not with video, but i know i've done it with audio before.
BABSDAGGER
D-Bee

Unread post by BABSDAGGER »

id be up for joining, never got to play a proper splicers game. Saturdays are good for me right now though that may change in the future.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador

BABSDAGGER wrote:id be up for joining, never got to play a proper splicers game. Saturdays are good for me right now though that may change in the future.

COOL deal my are darkguyver_3 on skype
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®

Return to “Splicers®”