How does Force Manipulation work?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

magictiger
Explorer

How does Force Manipulation work?

Unread post by magictiger »

Hi Guys,
How does Force Manipulation work? Does it require a Strike Roll to Capture/Hold using this power? It doesn't say you need too. And if thats the case I can just grab someone and start bouncing them around or Crushing them using the other part of this power.

Thanks guys.
magictiger
Explorer

Re: How does Force Manipulation work?

i still need some help with this. if nobody can help i will use the power as i have in the past. no strike rolls and its pretty much an almost instant kill power when i capture tham and crush them.
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

what book is it in and is it a major or minor? ill look it up and give it a read and tell you what *I* THINK it should be. but as a good rule of thumb KS made sure to remove as many instakills as possible in the palladium system as they tend to take the fun out of the games for most.
Long Shadow
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Long Shadow »

magictiger wrote:Hi Guys,
How does Force Manipulation work? Does it require a Strike Roll to Capture/Hold using this power? It doesn't say you need too. And if thats the case I can just grab someone and start bouncing them around or Crushing them using the other part of this power.

Thanks guys.

Just read the description and it is clear that you need to roll to strike. The first entry, Force Bolts, states you need "to strike" your opponents. Further reading to the pushing force (I'm assuming you're referring to nailing someone) refers to changing the aspect of the bolt from damaging to pushing - so the requirement to strike still holds.
magictiger
Explorer

Long Shadow & Finn69, Its "Force Manipulation" from Powers Unlimited 3.
finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

after reading yes a roll to strike is required

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”