whats your favorite adversary?

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Shorty Lickens
Hero
Comment: Arrrrgggghhhh!

whats your favorite adversary?

Unread post by Shorty Lickens »

For me fallen cyber knights and desperate juicers or crazies are always the best. They're more relate-able than something simple like a brodkil.
http://incompetech.com/graphpaper/
Create and print dozens of different graph papers.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: whats your favorite adversary?

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I like juicers as my druggie, arrogant thugs who are in love with violence.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

I like to use Coalition soldiers or run of the mill mercenaries for enemies most of the time. Either that or bandits.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Oh! I also like evil spell casters. They have so much nonsense if they're prepared for a fight that the players are always freaking out...and so many different ways of being a pain in the rear. Never-ending slew of @#*(%.
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
FluidicAztec
Explorer

Unread post by FluidicAztec »

Home-brew villains and monsters. It keeps the players in the dark as to what to expect.
tundro
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by tundro »

I've actually been thinking about how to make a Raptor King out of Dino Swamp as a main antagonist. I don't think many players would see that coming.
Alrik Vas
Knight

Dude...the T-Rex king from a certain sq4r3 game in the 90's that has to do with time travel.

tundro
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by tundro »

Butter Trolls for the win.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

random roll mutants are my favorite followed by magic powered villians.

Return to “Rifts®”