Question about OCCS

You are on your own. The Army is MIA and our government is gone! There are no communications of any kind. Cities and towns have gone dark, and zombies fill the streets. The dead have risen and it would seem to be the end of the world. Help me, Mommy!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

dargo83
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Question about OCCS

Unread post by dargo83 »

yes that is they way i run the OCCs in my game i also play that they have to find a veteran in the field they seek. like a veteran zombie hunter or a zombie researcher and then they have to do tasks to get there first level in said OCC. like they would have to get a DNA analyzer to categorize they zeds they find, or kill a certain kind of zed.
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Other than Soldier (Apocalyptic or otherwise), and Survivalist; then yes they are limited in class to "normal" people for the first three months or so.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Would anyone know where these dates are specified?

What about the Priests of Brulyx? I got the impression they were around pre-holocaust much like Night Priests were in Nightbane.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
Icefalcon
Champion

Unread post by Icefalcon »

Like most other things, Palladium does not really give a definite timeline. They have a vague one in Civilization Gone, IIRC.
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!

Return to “Dead Reign™”