Minion War, Who is running a Heroes Game of it.

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Greyaxe
Champion
Comment: Role playing is not my hobby, it is my lifestyle.

Minion War, Who is running a Heroes Game of it.

Unread post by Greyaxe »

Hello.

I just got my hands on Armageddon Unlimited. I will enjoy smashing Demons and thwarting the plans of Devils. Just wondering if anyone else plays the Minion War and if so what have your experiences been and are you willing to share some plot ideas?
Sureshot wrote:Listen you young whippersnappers in my day we had to walk for 15 no 30 miles to the nearest game barefoot both ways. We had real books not PDFS and we carried them on carts we pulled ourselves that we built by hand. We had Thaco and we were happy. If we needed dice we carved ours out of wood. Petrified wood just because we could.
Alrik Vas
Knight
Comment: Don't waste your time gloating over a wounded enemy. Pull the damn trigger.

Re: Minion War, Who is running a Heroes Game of it.

Unread post by Alrik Vas »

I think my Rifts game is going to turn into a demon/devil war...thing. Eventually...

I only get to run it every other week, and it's on sundays...so half the time people can't make it.

I want to run my game. :badbad:
Mark Hall wrote:Y'all seem to assume that Palladium books are written with the same exacting precision with which they are analyzed. I think that is... ambitious.

Talk from the Edge: Operation Dead Lift, Operation Reload, Operation Human Devil, Operation Handshake, Operation Windfall 1, Operation Windfall 2, Operation Sniper Wolf, Operation Natural 20
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

I'm laying the groundwork for it in my current game by having the Church of Unity exist, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going to actually run the group through any of that plot.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
hinomaru
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by hinomaru »

i am since i run a megaverse game not just 1 system at a time....like i have a techno wizard/hardware player akin to iron man but iron women , a greater demon( heroic hellion), a godling( pantheon rcc)/ samurai ( dedicated martial artist), an immortal ( human) PU2/ghost hunter, a mutant( were wolf concept during an investigation he was turned)/parapsychologist, am ancient master/psyche sensitive
an ancient weapons master with melee and ranged specialization and the game is totally balanced...lol remember when running a game dont make villains against the most powerful member on the team but run your story and let them play it out, .. its never good when its GM vs a player then its not a game its you vs your friend and takes away the magic of the game...always remember when making a story make it great
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Ran an intro adventure and a fill blown one. Players were relying on the "red shirt" npcs to keep
them safe while they took on the bad guys. Well in typical red shirt fashion, they started dying
off and the players where scared and retreaded from the fight. Never finished the adventure,
switch to Shadowrun if memory serves me right.
ikillbugsdead
D-Bee

Unread post by ikillbugsdead »

I'm actually starting up a new campaign that will use Armageddon Unlimited. At least two of the characters in the game gain their powers from the "gods of rock". Yeah, rock & roll music. I love the way the book ties into some of the great heavy metal and rock & roll imagery, and thought it was a fun idea.
The more you learn, the less you know.
SpiritInterface
Hero

Unread post by SpiritInterface »

The game I am in is using the Minion War as a unifying theme. We are shifting to a different heroes group but are still fighting against the same Demon and Dyval leaders, but on a different front. our GM had an idea for a new minion cult/ villain group and wanted to start a second group to use them. He is planning cross over runs and special team ups.
Veni Vidi Vici
Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem
Sic vis pacem, Para bellum
Audentes fortuna iuvat
O Tolmon Nika
Oderint Dum Metuant

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”