Has anyone heard of the Void Mage O.C.C.

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sparticus
Wanderer

Has anyone heard of the Void Mage O.C.C.

Unread post by Sparticus »

Ok I've seen and heard of this Void Mage O.C.C. popping up in Rifts/Phase World games I just want to know if this is an official O.C.C. or R.C.C. and if so which book it is located in.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Has anyone heard of the Void Mage O.C.C.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The thing that pops into mind would be it was something from the purposed Void Runner book (this was years ago and neven left the "idea" stage). Or that they mean mages that specialize in space magic.

No, (unless it is in the new triax book, the two NG books, or the last two rifters) there is no official or optional void mage OCC, PCC, or RCC.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

I imagine a Spatial mage or any of the Temporals would work.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:the purposed Void Runner book (this was years ago and neven left the "idea" stage)
I'm sure we'll see it right after we get that Cosmo-Knight sourcebook we were promised, in Skraypers I believe.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Rifts®”