Adult Dragon NPC Paladin question

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Adult Dragon NPC Paladin question

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

Am looking to make an NPC Horned Dragon for one of my games and in Dragons and Gods it states that in addition to magic abilities on a roll of 91-100 the character can have another alien magic or a NON-MAGIC discipline.

It hadn't crossed my mind till this point but I liked the idea of a Dragon that has been masquerading as a Paladin for a few 100 years.

It says skills are limited to OCC skills and 4 other skills limited to that OCC.

Would said Dragon be able to learn hand to hand martial arts? What about the Paladin Demon death blow.

Heck when it says other non magical OCC does that mean he/she could be a thief, assassin, soldier?

Sorry if this has already been covered. I also know that Dragons don't tend to care too much about human skills but this character may have been raised from his hatchling years by a Paladin Titan that found him (or something).
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Re: Adult Dragon NPC Paladin question

Unread post by Natasha »

Looks to me like great horned dragons are limited to Scholar, Merchant, or an Entertainer class.
Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

Natasha wrote:Looks to me like great horned dragons are limited to Scholar, Merchant, or an Entertainer class.

Okay if that's right could they then therefore pick up and hand to hand style?
"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
Natasha
Champion
Comment: Doomed to crumble unless we grow, and strengthen our communication.

Unread post by Natasha »

Baron mugwort wrote:
Natasha wrote:Looks to me like great horned dragons are limited to Scholar, Merchant, or an Entertainer class.

Okay if that's right could they then therefore pick up and hand to hand style?

Several of them have hand to hand as O.C.C. skills so I don't see why not.

Return to “Rifts®”