Woohoooo!!! Check this out!

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Janus
Dungeon Crawler
Location: If there is a bright center to the universe then I am in Uranus

Re: Woohoooo!!! Check this out!

Unread post by Janus »

Holy moly, wow oh wow. That image rocks. The action really comes alive in it.
There is always a 5%chance of anything happening...even a monkey can crawl out of your butt.

Flamethrowers, that's what we need. The army has them, why can't we have them too?

I am the King of Thoughtless Wishing.

I nominate you for Fan Defensive Lineman of the year. - Geronimo 2.0
Ronin Shinobi
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: Sportsmeister and Mr.Sports of sound off, endorsed by cornholioprime

Unread post by Ronin Shinobi »

Art work is superb. My only complaint is that the arms don't look correctly perportioned to the body. They seem too small.
Showoff often leads to showdown
Svartalf- Shinobi, You're twisted
Mack- I'm constantly amazed at what people will put their energy into. This planet needs more predators.
Saitou Hajime- What kind of Americian are you?
Shadyslug- Good question
Novastar
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein

Unread post by Novastar »

Very Nice.
A lot of work must have gone into that one.
Kudos to the artist.
Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
I would hit that so hard that whoever could pull me out would be the true-born king of England. ~ Mark Hall
Novastar only speaks the truth. ~ Brandon Aten, aka The Galactus Kid
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Nice picture.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Sabre 1
Wanderer

Unread post by Sabre 1 »

That is the best piece of artwork I've seen in years. God I wish I could get a full blown version to mount on my wall. That is just slick.

Seems to be a mix of the VF-0 from Macross Zero, the F-14, and the arm designs seem to be inspired by the VF-11 from Macross Plus/7 (notice what appears to be a shield on the left arm). It just looks so damn realistic!
Sabre 1
Wanderer

Unread post by Sabre 1 »

NecroTechno wrote:P.S. Sabre, click on any picture in the gallery that you like. If it says "Print Available" underneath it, you can buy it!

Well, bugger me sideways and call me Nancy, your right mate! Now if I wasn't currently staying in a Sydney backpackers hostel. :-(
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

Sabre 1 wrote:Well, bugger me sideways and call me Nancy, your right mate! Now if I wasn't currently staying in a Sydney backpackers hostel. :-(

Being in Sydney, just post Mardi Gras, in a backpackers, there is at least a fair to middling likelihood of the first part of your statement happening. Especially if you are around Paddington, Darlinghust, or Kings Cross. :lol: :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol: :P

Sorry, mate, I couldn't let that one get past me.
Are you staying long in Australia, and if so, are you by any chance coming up to Brisbane? It would be cool to actually meet up with someone else from the boards.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Mike Taylor

Unread post by Mike Taylor »

The loud crash you just heard was my jaw dropping through five stories of apartment floors.
MOrab46019
Wanderer

Unread post by MOrab46019 »

Nice very nice. Too bad it wasn't a painting like you find in WWII catologs. They type where the person that was in battle had some paint something he did or seen. That's how good that work is.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

New wall paper for Taffy.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Shin Kenshiro

Unread post by Shin Kenshiro »

not bad Z, I just can't have names in my wallpaper though. The mecha alone is sweet, but seeing Armored Core on my monitor would just annoy me.

Though, I though "Air In Kyoto" was quite impressive, and have changed my background to that. I think I'll put that into Rifts as well. Looks very Triax-y

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”