Still No Emails

Things you wished the Board would do. Or cool phpBB boards with features you'd love to see. Oh yeah and problems with the board in general.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Still No Emails

Unread post by The Beast »

So I'm still not getting any emails notifying me of replies to any threads I'm subscribed to. From what I can tell I seem to be the only user with this issue. I was getting them before the update, and I never changed any of my user settings so I don't understand why I stopped getting any emails from here. They're not going to my junk email folder either, and the email address is the one I've always use.
theran_mage
D-Bee
Comment: Reach out, smile, help someone, make the world a better place. Make it better.

Re: Still No Emails

Unread post by theran_mage »

Sorry, we had a number of back-end changes that have resulted in major changes to things behind the scenes. I've made some updates today to the server, so hopefully those will help. I can say you're not the only one missing out on your subscriptions. Let me know if the problem persists.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Unread post by The Beast »

Still nothing. I think I might make a second account to see if the problem persists on that one and/or compare the settings between the two accounts to see if they're both the same on my end if the problem doesn't happen on the other account.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

No need to make a 2nd account. The problem is with everyone, not just you.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Megaverse phpBB Bugs/Wish List”