Auxiliary Vessels of the T'sentraedi; A Primer.

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

I like this. :ok: Very well thought out. The Zentraedi as presented by Harmony Gold and therefore Palladium we always missing some things in terms of support and logistics. The Zents were seriously lacking in the basic skills that make a combat unit combat worthy. I get that they used alot of automated systems, but such was never covered. Ammo loaders, simple repairs, cleaning weapon ports, the entire logistics sceem of keeping five million warships operational. None of these concerns were addressed to my statisfaction.

Bravo I say.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

So, the first class of these support vessels acts as a ''drover'' type, providing refit or retrofit items, like that wich is listed; the second class is a minesweeper or ''sniffer'', making a safe path for the more capable ships; and the third is a ''triage'' type, providing what we Humans call 'meatball' repairs, just enough to keep them marginally space worthy. Is that correct?'
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

Zerebus wrote:Andy, I vaguely recall you looking for additional Zentraedi ship types some time ago. I've since found the following website:
http://alanmccain.topcities.com/index_f ... _index.htm
Most of it is crap, mind you, but I think you'll find a few good ships to use... potentially in your work here.

Didn't have the one I was looking for.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Good work Andy :ok: :ok: :ok:.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Who the heck are the T'sentraedi? is this some Enemy found in Japans Macross?
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

T'sentredi=Zentreadi

the novels used the T'sen version after the macross part.

use what you like, i think we agree'd to treat it as the way the Zent's refer to themselves.

think of it like accents. the only difference really is the emphasis is slightly different
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”