Invid Protoculture Farms

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

honstly this sounds alot like Death sentence for both the Characters and the NPC's they want to Liberate.

At the Peak of Invid ocupation, These Protoculture farms are Manned by Invid loyal humans. even the "Slaves" at the Farm are going to not like the Idea of a Resistance movement comming in and messing up what they have as a Semi-Free ride. The Farm-Slave populus is the only Group Garanteed survival when the Invid will Purge the Earth of Humanity.
Both in "theLost city" & "Curtian Call" Team Bernard Faces Humans Loyal to the Invid, who would like to see such Resistance movements stoped.

the Pre-Jupiter Division/Symphony of light Farm:
Invid Ground Hive.
Incresse the # of Enforcers/Maulers by 50%
Population: a Small farm town of 500-1000 humans.
a Invid-loyal Police force:
Consisting mostly of Ex-Ebsis Soilders, armed in old ASC body armor or Ebsis plate armor (both 50 MDC)
Have mostly Conventional Weapons, with a few MDC-small arms(non-pc powered)
Possibly 1-3 Ebsis Style Mecha, or ASC battaloids (all non-PC powered)

After the Symphony of Light, the Invid occupation froce is much smaller, but more Savage.
Invid Stil or Ground hive.
Regular # of invid.
Add 1-2 Stage 5 Invid as Commanders of the Bace.
Pop: same as above.
Police force:
double # above, but May have CVR-3 and Cyclones (Skills at basic).
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Can be run by humans alone (symbasizers). They can be a local warlord, ex ASC, E.B.S.I.S. or even RDF/REF members, who control a "slave" farm.

There can be Invid overlords like lots of Enforcers, Troopers with a few Shock Troopers and Scouts (maybe assisted by humans).

Or a still hive with or without a brain and at least one Stage-5-Invid.

Built up from one of those lines.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

I once had a player group that blew the legs out from under a stilt hive in such a way that it rolled about 10 miles.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Lt. Holmes
Adventurer

Unread post by Lt. Holmes »

Just remember, don't call them bugs. They don't like that.

The proper term is "Enforcer" or "Hive Guard". Not bugs, though.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”