Robocon 20

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Robocon 20

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

Hey!
HG is hosting Robocon 20 at next yearsa Anime-Expo.
its in Cali, so i wont be going, but someone here might be in the area...
July 1-4th 2005... I'll be way to Drunk to be there in July.
http://www.robocon.org/

edit:
on a Side note....

Dont Go to Robocon 20... come to Atlanta for Dragon*con 05... I'll be woking in Admissions.
Last edited by Colonel Wolfe on Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Damn, I'll be helping open a Museum.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

clean
Last edited by Colonel Wolfe on Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:I posted this for some of the Fans.... but I'm beginning to hate everything that HG & Robotech are becomming... only because Tommy yunn and Steve Yunn are both but holes.... I should attend just to kick them both in the Jimmy spot.

Do you think it would help?

oh, it would mek me Feel better.. and if they lost the ability to have kids thansk to my Size 11 Steel toed boots.... its less bad genes in the Gene Pool.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:I posted this for some of the Fans.... but I'm beginning to hate everything that HG & Robotech are becomming... only because Tommy yunn and Steve Yunn are both but holes.... I should attend just to kick them both in the Jimmy spot.

Do you think it would help?

oh, it would mek me Feel better.. and if they lost the ability to have kids thansk to my Size 11 Steel toed boots.... its less bad genes in the Gene Pool.

You must realy dislike them...

They have Alienated a good 40% of Robotech fandom with their Attitude toward fans.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:They have Alienated a good 40% of Robotech fandom with their Attitude toward fans.

Crap like that and our discussion about WW really makes you appreciate PB, huh?

Yes. There is no reason for people Abuse others because they have power. even when people are really Rude, the Palladium people handel it with Style and Grace.
This is how The HG guys react to Critisim, Threats and Names.
Justy Ueki

Unread post by Justy Ueki »

Read into the arguments. They really seem to dislike RT.com over there.

-Justy
current admin of http://www.rdf-hq.com
(not the boards, just the site)
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:seriously, you always have the best links.
I'm Friends with the guy they banned. he's a Good guy. his web site is http://www.rtsurfer.com/ the Whole crew of guys form http://magicbicycle.net/ are good Robo-geeks
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:
Zachary The First wrote:seriously, you always have the best links.
I'm Friends with the guy they banned. he's a Good guy. his web site is http://www.rtsurfer.com/ the Whole crew of guys form http://magicbicycle.net/ are good Robo-geeks

That chat log is insane to read....talk about just flying off the handle...love the self-demotion part though...lol...

he's been Banned from both the IRC channel and the Web site... alot of his contributions have helped shape the new series... but since Tommy is in control... its gonna die.

on a Side note....

Dont Go to Robocon 20... come to Atlanta for Dragon*con 05... I'll be woking in Admissions.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Zachary The First wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:on a Side note....

Swanky. When I'm done with Europe, I want to host an annual GenCon Indy part at my house in Indianapolis...
if i can get Cheap air faire... I'll be at Gancon Inddy.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Haven't been to Georgia in about 12 years . . .

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Jefffar wrote:Haven't been to Georgia in about 12 years . . .

its about time you came back now ain't it. we got some Shine and Fresh backed Possumm waitin for ya.... to bad in 10 months its will be rotten....
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

Colonel Wolfe wrote:

its about time you came back now ain't it. we got some Shine and Fresh backed Possumm waitin for ya.... to bad in 10 months its will be rotten....

Not if y'all soak it in tha' there Shine

Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Jefffar wrote:
Colonel Wolfe wrote:

Not if y'all soak it in tha' there Shine

good point... Great great pappy's been in it for 20 years... and he aints rotted to much... 8)
Jefffar
Supreme Being

Unread post by Jefffar »

We shouldn't talk about that stuff here though. We don't want to have letters going back and forth between Palladium and HG's lawyers . . . unless it concerns making a 2nd Edition Robotech RPG by Palladium Books of course.

Colonel Wolfe
Knight

PKAGustov wrote:Colonel Wolfe

I'm going to DragonCon '05, what just look for a name tag? There were like 20,000 people there the last time I went in '99. I walked right past people I went to HS with and didn't see them. How will I know it is you?

me & RSCF will be in the Regrestration area most of the 1st day... I'll prolly wear a funn t-shirt. Prolly some Homestar runner stuff. and I'm the only Dead War hero at the Con =p
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

PKAGustov wrote:Groovey. Thanks. I'll be recognizable as either a Commissar or SW Imp officer.

are you 501st?

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”