MTA Titan

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

they droped it fomr orbit... the generally exploded on impact.... or they used Ikazuchis... or Garfish.... or the SDF-3.
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Trufully... the Size of the GMU-Titan changed depending on who drew it... sometimes it fits in a Garfish... sometimes it fits in a the SDF-3... and sometimes a MAC-2 fits in the Mecha bays on it.

but... it has Anti-grav units on it iirc.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

the RPG assumes a modified Garfish as a carrier.
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

RSCF has more info then i do, i've just scene pics of the Diffrent sizes of it. and the anti grav thing was mentioned somewhere..
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Pg. 97, Sentinals RPG.

under the garfish troop capacity.

"also used to transport one titan."
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

probably bolts on a Titan inplace of the underslung fighter bays

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

You could always use an Ikyusa (yes, I know I fouled up the spelling, so there! :P) to perform a low-level drop, and have it parachute in on an a-grav sledge. :D
Fnord

Cool...I've been FAQed... atleast twice!

.sig count to date: 2

"May your day be as eventful as you wish, and may your life only hurt as much as it has to." - Me...

Normality is Relative, Sanity is Conceptual, and I am neither.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

The titen has a dedicated landing shuttle that takes it from orbit to ground and the reverse. In the Sentinals comic it was dawn as a huge flying wing. From the novles you learn that the SDF-3 carried three such shuttles.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight

Basara_549 wrote:There's also another situation from the Sentinels development phase to consider.

Notice the size difference between the MTA (RPG) and the GMU (novels). The reason for this is that the novels are based on the early designs for the thing, then it got "downsized" as the project went along, resulting in the RPG's MTA. This is based on info from several sources, such as Robotech Art 3.
is there more info in art 3 beside the drawing on pg177?

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”