Zentraedi Breakout

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Well, the adventure was "Eh", better then Lancer's Rockers, but not as good as Strike Force. The aditional resource materials interms of political bodies, other groups and the like, was invaluable.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Lt. Holmes
Adventurer

Unread post by Lt. Holmes »

I can't say enough good things about the backgroung material Breakout gave. It completely fleshed out the Zentradi Control Zone, including people and armies of importance. It gave good geo-political data as well as terrain, ecological data, and sociological information.

The one that I love about Zentradi Breakout is the rules it gave for playing nascent ASC personnel in a Macross-era story. It bridged the two generations very nicely and cleanly, giving rules as to how and why the ASC mecha isn't totally cleaned up yet.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”