How often do you ...

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

How much SDC combat in your game?

None or almost none
13%
Once in a while, fist fight in a bar or something...
44%
We regularly engage in SDC combat, but we always keep our H-90s handy...
31%
We try not to use MDC weapons, it attracts too much attention
13%
Always or almost always SDC combat
No votes

Total votes: 16

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

How often do you ...

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Find yourself in a SDC fight?

I'm just wondering how much non-MDC combat your games see. Pick the option that best fits your games.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Pretty even dispersal pattern thusfar.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
Colonel Wolfe
Knight
Comment: Poster's making baseless accusations of illegal actions go on the Foe list...

Unread post by Colonel Wolfe »

I remember 3 times it happened...

Fist fight with Lynn Kyle for protesting the War onboard the SDF-1... My Character beat him out of all his SDC... then half his HP... 3 Crit Strikes Led him to the hospital.... (The GM even gave him a N&SS HTH)

SDC Machine gun... 40ft Zent not wearing his Helmet of hsi armor... Called shot to the Eye... 20% of a Belt in to each his Eyes.... GM wasnt Sure about Blindness penelties... but safe to Say the David v. Goliath earned me the Name "Giant Killer"....

High tech bandits... Armed in RDF heavy Armor... 200 SDC anyone AR 18 to boot? Boxings Auto knock out on a 20 helped that Time... I shouls tried to convince the GM the Knockout worked through Guns (a Q&A thread had someone arguing for that... and the Knockout shoulda worked on the Zent... )
Give another Gamer a hand up with his education.
"By no means am I an expert on Southern Cross (I cordially detest the series)"-Seto
"Truth is determined by the evidence, not some nonexistent seniority system."-Seto
Wildfire
Adventurer

Unread post by Wildfire »

I use it all the time in the Macross setting, and a fair amount in the ASC and the NG setting, due to tring to fit in society at large which is not always in armour as you kinda stand out.
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

We use it alot. With the Invid standing watch over half our operations or so, using MDC pulls too much attention. But the rattle of 9mm casings hitting the ground doesn't seem to bother them too much.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Unread post by Guest »

my favorite thing about Robotech was the mixture of low to high S.D.C. combat with low to high M.D.C. combat...

gave it such a unique feel..

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”