Sea Squad's under sea base?

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Sea Squad's under sea base?

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

My group remembers that the ASC had an underwater base, but we can't recall where it was mentioned. Anyone know the book and page number?
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Comrade Corsarius
Hero

Unread post by Comrade Corsarius »

The base on the West Coast of Australia is centred around Perth, Z. The Sea Squad base is near Darwin-ish. The map is pretty distorted.

Okay: Southern Cross. Page 42 (the ultimate answer). 'Currently, an experimental underwater city, off the northwest coast of the Australia Quadrant, absorbs most of the Sea squad's attention. The majority of the fleet can be found in waters of the Eastern Sector.

Southern Cross page 108 shows a small SC base next to a large RDF base roughly near Darwin. Both of these are shown as inland, though.
I'd get up in the morning and watch the sun rise over the yardarm of my sky-ship as the sails billowed in the breeze and the land slid by 300-odd metres below. I'd grasp the mahogany ship's wheel, turn her nose a few points back onto the line, and feel pity for all those poor bastards below who have to work for a living. - My idea of the good life in Rifts.

Steampunk SAMAS finally built!
Ice Dragon
Hero

Unread post by Ice Dragon »

Comrade Corsarius wrote:The base on the West Coast of Australia is centred around Perth, Z. The Sea Squad base is near Darwin-ish. The map is pretty distorted.

Okay: Southern Cross. Page 42 (the ultimate answer). 'Currently, an experimental underwater city, off the northwest coast of the Australia Quadrant, absorbs most of the Sea squad's attention. The majority of the fleet can be found in waters of the Eastern Sector.

Southern Cross page 108 shows a small SC base next to a large RDF base roughly near Darwin. Both of these are shown as inland, though.

The Comrade is correct. The base was at the cost of Australia.
It is always a bad thing when political matters are allowed to affect the planning of operations (Field Marshal Erwin Rommel, 1943)

Nelly ~ He's one romantic smooth operator and a true old school gentleman. Heck he's an Austrian officer, it's in his blood.

Co-Holder with Jefffar of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

10 + 100 Geek Points (Danger + Shawn Merrow)
The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Zerebus wrote:
BeetleNightbanePanzer wrote:
Ice Dragon wrote:
Comrade Corsarius wrote:The base on the West Coast of Australia is centred around Perth, Z. The Sea Squad base is near Darwin-ish. The map is pretty distorted.

The Comrade is correct. The base was at the cost of Australia.

the cost of the whole continent?
damn, that's an expensive base! :lol:

And if Taffy can salveage it, worth every stone, plant, animal, and person!

Nah, Free Australian resistance fighters already beat us to it. We want their help with the horrizant.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”