Rifts: Promise of Power videogame official site is up!

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Rifts: Promise of Power videogame official site is up!

Unread post by AlexM »

Nokia has launched an official web site for the upcoming Rifts: Promise of Power videogame for the N-Gage QD. I was blown away by the layout and presentation. But you should have a look for yourself, just go here http://www.rifts-promiseofpower.com

Alex M
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

you have done well this day
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

I must know what the mystery charater is

hopefully its a psy slinger
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
Mudang
Adventurer
Comment: life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery

Unread post by Mudang »

I think it's a shifter.
PigLickJF
Adventurer

Unread post by PigLickJF »

Kind of ironic that out of 25 or so worldbooks detailing various locales (not to mention half a dozen or so Dimension books, etc) , they chose Scotland as one of the four to use in the game, which has all of one page devoted to it in all those books.

PigLick
Prince Cherico
Hero
Ayn Rand

when is E3? I must know what
the missing charater is
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Nice to see that the Glitter Boy is silver again, instead of that crazy purple and brown pattern.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Rex
Wanderer
Comment: I'm back, I guess

Unread post by Rex »

Tinker Dragoon wrote:Nice to see that the Glitter Boy is silver again, instead of that crazy purple and brown pattern.

What picture was that?

It is a pretty well put together site, well, whats there anyway.
Rex, you are one helluva guy.
-Geronimo
never trust a man's post count... that's only an indication of his ability to write a lot of stuff - Svartalf
GP:5D6+502
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Woot!
Hystrix
Champion

Unread post by Hystrix »

Everyday the temptation is greater and greater for me to buy an N-gage...
Hystrix, the Post Killer, Destroyer of Threads

Return to “Rifts®”