RDF ARMED FORCES STRUCTURE ground / air

Whether it is a Veritech or a Valkyrie, Robotech or Macross II, Earth is in danger eitherway. Grab your mecha and fight the good fight.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

skeletorrobo
Wanderer

RDF ARMED FORCES STRUCTURE ground / air

Unread post by skeletorrobo »

hi guys im new to this forum and was redirected here from the robotech main site. Im attempting to convert the robotech rpg stats over to a pc wargame and in that capacity ive largely succeeded. Ive worked out units for almost all the mecha sized units from all three series, the sentinels even the online stats for robotech the movie and some of the more appealing mecha from robotech research (eg. mothra, big moe, cougar, tiger, hoplite, centaur, the black death mecha and so on)

Hell i had to buy zent breakout, new world and strikeforce (yep strike force mecha too, and the landship) just to get the stats (of course i have the remaining books from years back) . ive even designed units for each of the characters (rick h in vf-1j, vf-1a, vf-1s, vf-1d, fanjet, gladiator, alpha vindicator etc, even the sentinels, evolved tesla, lynn kyle in alpha, dusty ayres, the three old dudes in the garfish, kazianna hesh etc ).

all up it comes to over 300 unit types. I wanted to play the robotech world like warhammer epic (though of course not since its robotech). but i wanted to make it worthwhile with proper structure so players could create theyre own armies (rdf, sc, ref, zent, rmaster, invid regis, invid regent, ebsis etc.) and have them well organised so they can challenge other players or the pc in a variety of diferrent environments from earth to mars and beyond.

So my big question (for the moment) is this; has anyone come to a conclusion on how the the rdf ground and air forces are organized from corps to squad level. I know this topic is treated indepth in zentraedi breakout but unfortunately ive found inconsitencies (could be my mistake i admit) between the number of destroids in a squad vs the battalion level. so what im hoping for is the members of the forum have a working and simple solution. (and god if i check another link on the global security website my heads going to explode!) any help would be much appreciated skeletorrobo
Rimmerdal
Knight
Comment: Official Member of the 'Transformers don't need Humans Club'

Unread post by Rimmerdal »

Pretty much like today.

The Airforce and Ground forces are largely ignored. (Stupidly in my opinion)

I could sees A LOT cool infantry Items (Picture Aliens Marines...With Exo-skeletons.) I did my take on RDF infantry and included some new infantry toys.
taalismn wrote:
Rimmerdal wrote:mmm Rifts street meat..

Flooper. Fried, broiled, or chipped.
It's like eating Chinese.
FLOOP! And you're hungry again.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

Conversions of copywritten material to other formats is not tolerated on this board.

I know this may be harsh, but asking for information to help build a PC game using Palladium Material counts.

Since you are new and this is your first post, I'm not giving you an official warning or banning you.

Feel free to ask questions, just don't talk about converting copywritten material from or to Palladium.

Please read the rules of the board throughly before you post.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Robotech® - The Shadow Chronicles® - Macross II®”