DemonBringer OCC

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Re: DemonBringer OCC

Unread post by Jason Richards »

gadrin wrote:so I assume that when the two switch places, everything that the other one had "goes into hiding" ? :?

in a way it's a form of Instant Wardrobe super power from PU1.

So if the human form is wearing a suit of armor (say Huntsman) and carrying a Submachine gun, they just disappear after the switch ?

If the demon is carrying a bag of stolen gems and decides to switch, do they get to hide along with his sword and armor ? Or is the human left "holding the bag" ? :?

just need ideas on what y'all are doing with it.

I hadn't actually thought about it. In my short run of using them (and they make great villains) there was never a situation where they "swapped" in a situation that I had to sweat it.

However, I do think you're right in your Instant Wardrobe comparison. I think that it probably totally changes over.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Josh Sinsapaugh
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: Carrying friends out of crowds and standing in the doorway looking like the Jack of Hearts since November 2008.

Unread post by Josh Sinsapaugh »

Roken wrote:Cool, now I do have to get in to Nightbane.

Oh no, the contagion is spreading!!!

Very soon, you'll be like me, with too many books (is there such a thing?)...and the side effect of being an egotistical pompous ass.

Beware. :frazz:

J/K

~ Josh

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”