DB, Mutans, Other then human...

Ley Line walkers, Juicers, Coalition Troops, Samas, Tolkeen, & The Federation Of Magic. Come together here to discuss all things Rifts®.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

finn69
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by finn69 »

rifts conversion book I has a bunch of races. as well as most of the world books. coalition war campaign comes to mind first though for some reason.
Marrowlight
Knight
Comment: Listen very carefully, human...the fact that I even allow you to speak directly to me is a gift I bestow upon you. You do not order me. You beg for my appreciation and then wait to see if I choose to bestow it upon you.

Re: DB, Mutans, Other then human...

Unread post by Marrowlight »

Vision2700 wrote:Im looking for a list of differnt "races" for Rifts...

I have someone that wants to be an operator, but doenst want to be human..

-Connor

There should still be some quick d-bee generating tables in the Rifts Main Book. Unless he wants to play a fully statted out race with a distinct origin and not just a mutant/dbee?
Soon I Shall Bring Forth A New Beginning, And All Shall Be Made Mighty At The Touch Of My Hand

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Thinyser
Knight
Comment: "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Unread post by Thinyser »

If you want to mix RCC with Operator OCC, or even the RCC alone, try a Machine person from Phase World. Lots of mechanical skill and thier melding ability is helpfull.
"We live in a world where people use severed plant genitals to express affection.
Rifts is really not much weirder than that." ~~Killer Cyborg

"If we let technical problems scare us away from doing anything, humanity would still be in the trees flinging poo at each other."~~Killer Cyborg

"Everything that breeds is a threat."~~Killer Cyborg

Unread post by Guest »

This message has been moved to the Rifts Forum, where the topic is more applicable and appropriate. If you have a problem with how this post was handled please direct all inquires to deific.nmi@gmail.com, including the url to the post in question.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

All the races are spread throght out the books (there are too many to list out here) and there is no master list of rift's races.

Thou, if you wanted to see alot of alien races you should look through the Aliens Unlimited book, it has the most huminod races in one place. if you want to make a random alien race there are tables in AU, HU, and PW to make them.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
grandmaster z0b
Champion

Unread post by grandmaster z0b »

How about a dwarf from PFRPG? Seems an obvious choice for a d-bee operator, would probably get a small bonus to mechanical skills IIRC. It's in the conversion book.
The word "THAN" is important. Something is "better than" something else, not "better then", it's "rather than" not "rather then".

Return to “Rifts®”