jeez, that's a lot of sdc!

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

znbrtn
Hero

jeez, that's a lot of sdc!

Unread post by znbrtn »

i was bored earlier today, so i decided to have some fun with my HU books.
today, i decided to get as much sdc as i could. i made a mega-supersoldier with tissue density increase, attempted invulnerability, massive damage capacity, absorb matter, and two other ss enhancements(they escape me right now).
assuming maximum rolls, giving him access to almost 1500 lbs of super plastics and advancing him to 15th level got me a grand total of 10,575 sdc with a natural AR of 17.
does anyone else have something comparable?
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

What was the SDC at 1st level?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

drewkitty ~..~ wrote:What was the SDC at 1st level?

at first level, it's around 6,000 sdc, give or take a hundred or so.
look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's Airman, *****, and i'm bringin' the pain!
i got a fan installed in my grill, no lie, i'm gonna blow your *** straight off the map, goodbye!
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: jeez, that's a lot of sdc!

Unread post by NMI »

znbrtn wrote:i was bored earlier today, so i decided to have some fun with my HU books.
today, i decided to get as much sdc as i could. i made a mega-supersoldier with tissue density increase, attempted invulnerability, massive damage capacity, absorb matter, and two other ss enhancements(they escape me right now).
assuming maximum rolls, giving him access to almost 1500 lbs of super plastics and advancing him to 15th level got me a grand total of 10,575 sdc with a natural AR of 17.
care to show us the step by step process of this?
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

The Deific NMI wrote:
znbrtn wrote:i was bored earlier today, so i decided to have some fun with my HU books.
care to show us the step by step process of this?

simply take all the stuff i listed, assume max rolls, including PE, which i just guesstimated to be 36 with skills and whatever else you give him(the other ss enhancements, possible mutations and such), add in tremendous SDC and finally, increase by the standard mega-hero 50%. :D
The Baron of chaos
Champion

Unread post by The Baron of chaos »

I can think this is only a mental fun, not really possibl in true campaign.
First fof you give it attempted to make invulnerable and MDC , that is basically a lesser version of invulnerability, is not quit eright in my mind. But again is a mental fun, so is ok, and again considering is not invulnerable for true with enough fire power can be taken down
"The baron is made of raw win. Search your feelings, you know it to be true."
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

yeah, it's not for an actual pc idea. purely for challenge and fun here. :D
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

Kronus wrote:Right now there is a munchkin somewhere copy/pasting this "for fun" topic.

let the munchkins do just that... i'll have fun plinking away every single point of sdc they have, because they can't do anything but soak. or i could just hit them with a withering flesh atemi and be done with it all at once.

this is in no way unbeatable. just fun to try... :D
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

If you make him a mega hero, that means you get 50% more SDC, so that bumps it up to 15,862.5.
And that's before you give him the Tremendous SDC mega-ability!
:shock:

Edit: Wait, you already made him a mega.
Did you inlcude that 50% increase already?
Last edited by Sir_Spirit on Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Blight
Champion

Unread post by Blight »

Is not there a power in PU 3 that gives you like 1d6x1000 sdc? Massive Damage Capacity ?
Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Blight wrote:Is not there a power in PU 3 that gives you like 1d6x1000 sdc? Massive Damage Capacity ?

It's 1d6x100+100per level.
ANd he already included that.
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

macksting wrote:I wonder if this character could survive atmospheric reentry.

with a high roll he could it would just hurt alot
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

Sir_'Can Do'_Spiri+ wrote:

If you make him a mega hero, that means you get 50% more SDC, so that bumps it up to 15,862.5.
And that's before you give him the Tremendous SDC mega-ability!
:shock:

Edit: Wait, you already made him a mega.
Did you inlcude that 50% increase already?

yes, i already included all the mega-hero stuff. :D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

see now you see why I suggested for you to show us each step you took to get to this number of sdc

list the power and the sdc you got from it.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
znbrtn
Hero

Unread post by znbrtn »

The Deific NMI wrote:see now you see why I suggested for you to show us each step you took to get to this number of sdc

list the power and the sdc you got from it.

well the point of the thread was really to get people to think and possibly improve on the idea.

i guess i was assuming people were more willing to do their own legwork. :-P
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Whiz Kid wrote:I'm just imagining how much fun a Bio-Ghost could have with this guy... :lol:
Bio Ghost and Life Leech

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”