Super-Invention questions...

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sir_Spirit
Invisible Pink Unicorn

Unread post by Sir_Spirit »

Look at he EE:EMP and Catastrophic System Failure for ideas on how they would/might affect him.

A savings throw wouldn't be out of the question, and if he found ALien technology an EMP might not have any affect.....

The AR is natural to my knowledge, but whatever you use would indeed still need to overocome the AR of the suit.....
Damn ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol! Damn everyone who won’t damn ICE/BCP/Border Patrol!! Damn everyone that won’t put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning CE/BCP/BorderPatrol!!!
If you support ICE/BCP/BorderPatrol at this point, you would have called the Gestapo on the people surreptitiously moving into your neighbor's attic and huffed that you were only following the law.
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

Max™ wrote:CSF does mention that it won't work on a device connected to a living being, as I recall.

Which is kinda crap, but I guess an attempt to prevent insta-kills. "Oh, got an artifical heart/lung/etc do ya? How's it workin now?"

Or it could be

"Crap that persons aura is messing with my attempts to kill him"
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”