Spells that could possibly be "loop-holed"

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ahulane
Explorer

Spells that could possibly be "loop-holed"

Unread post by Ahulane »

Was wondering if the Spells Almost Human and Soul Leech for the Shifter variant in Rifter 15 would negate each other? Cast Almost Human on a Dragon and then over time use Soul Leech to gain its benefits.

The loop hole is Soul Leech can't effect greater supernatural beings but Almost Human makes anything its cast on into a human for the duration. So would you be able to use this power to Leech the soul of a Dragon (or other greater supernatural/magic being) and gain its powers or would you simply be absorbing the soul of a Dragon but gaining the powers and abilities of a human?

dunno if thats confusing or not
Ahulane
Explorer

Unread post by Ahulane »

Ya I was just curious if it cancelled out since it made them human, but ya as you pointed out its just a shell so it would technically be considered a dragon still.

Now Soul Leech I belive can be used on at least a younger Dragon. dont think it is restricted to Creatures of Magic(Someone feel free to correct me my Rifters are not handy)

Soul Leech can't be used on greater supernatural beings or stronger according to the rifter.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Soul Leach only works on lesser SNat beings, Sence dragons are CoM, the SL spell will not work on them.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”