I need help to find a spell

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Ankhr
D-Bee

I need help to find a spell

Unread post by Ankhr »

I'm looking for a spell I'm sure I've seen in a Palladium book. Only problem is I'm not sure which one. It's a spell that you cast on a supernatural being that makes them human untill they are "killed", then they are returned to normal. That's all I remember. Thanks for any help.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Only Human, it's one of the shifter specilty spells from the rifter 15#, with the shifter varients in it.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Talavar
Hero

Unread post by Talavar »

In my opinion, it's a spell best left forgotten, as I've argued previously.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Gravitus Everlast wrote:Just cause you can't kill the immortal doesn't mean you can't KILL the immortal. A little crafty role play and you too can take down the dragon in one hit. Though turning him into a human before you strike him could help out the cause ALOT!

Sorry GE, butt he 'only human' spell only makes a human shell about the SN creature and blocks their powers. Once the human shell has been destroyed the creature is free from its imprisonment and doesn't take any damage that distroyed the human shell.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”